- Software AnalystBrazil National Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics2016 - 2016
- Created documentation in Latex for software written in R by F. Macias and his adviser professor, Dr. Jorge P Zubelli.
- Helped research and provide analysis for a thesis on the topic of the Optimization of Strategies of Liquidation of Options Portfolios. The thesis subject can be viewed as considering different approaches for a specific optimal stop problem.
- ProgrammerFederal University of Rio de Janeiro2014 - 2014
- Developed new classes for a C++ simulation API by DEM Solutions, used in the Laboratory of Mining Technology (LTM) of UFRJ. In the Laboratory, the API is used to simulate milling in an attempt to energetically optimize this process.(http://www.edemsimulation.com/).
- ProgrammerFederal University of Rio de Janeiro2012 - 2013
Technologies: C++, Open MPI, GMP
- Helped to develop a piece of software in C++ for the Mathematics Institute. The goal was to calculate the tau function in order to investigate the integer tau conjecture, an important conjecture in the field of Complexity (See "Complexity and Real Computation" - Blum et al.). My program calculated the inverse image of the Tau Function through depth-first search. The entire project was overseen by professor Gregório M. Muñoz.
- Added functionality for parallelization with Open MPI (a distributed memory architecture for parallelization).
- Optimized performance by working with GMP (GNU Multiple Precision), a library for arbitrary precision to express large integers.
- ProgrammerFederal University of Santa Catarina2010 - 2011
- Developed C++ software in the Organic Opto-electronics and Anisotropic Systems Laboratory. The software has two functionalities - to calculate Interface Width and Height-Height Correlation of surfaces. (References: Marta Elisa Rosso Dotto "Universality of Scale Laws on Chemically Attacked Surfaces http://unicamp.sibi.usp.br/handle/SBURI/42157).
- Delivered a functional piece of software to the lab used daily by the team. This accomplishment is further supported by the fact that I had no knowledge of programming when starting the project.