Verified Expert in Engineering
Yuri has over 20 years of experience in software architecture and system integration on various open-source and proprietary technologies, frameworks, and platforms. He is always looking for new technology developments, particularly in text search, natural language processing, microservices, and APIs.
Elasticsearch, Go, C#, Python
The most amazing...
...thing I've improved is Elasticsearch's relevancy by using natural language processing.
The Associated Press
- Developed a search API with Elasticsearch, NLP, Go, and AWS.
- Built an in-house OpenID Connect server to use with Amazon Cognito.
- Programmed a high-performance service to regularly index over one billion documents from Amazon S3 to Elasticsearch.
- Developed a supply chain management web-based solution using C#, ASP.NET, stored procedures, and Crystal Reports.
- Designed and developed an eCommerce solution for the national health club network using ASP.NET, C#, XML, XSLT, and LDAP.
- Developed the tax management system integration with Great Plains for the City of New Orleans using WinForms, C#, MS Great Plains, and Crystal Reports.
- Led the design, development, and management of the Monmouth County purchasing system using WinForms (VB6), ASP.NET, SQL Server (design and stored procedures), Active Reports, DB-Library, and MS Office integration.
- Architected and developed an electronic forms system for Fort Monmouth, NJ. Created a custom-built digital signature for the e-forms application. Technologies used: ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server, Dynamic PDF, CAPICOM, XML, ADO.NET.
- Developed an e-Form solution for USDA using VB5, Sybase, and Crystal Reports.
Elasticsearch Query String Parserhttps://github.com/mtlkn/eqs
.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, OAuth 2, Razor, Angular, Swagger
REST APIs, jQuery, Vue, React
Microservices, REST, Concurrent Programming
AWS Lambda, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Elasticsearch, NoSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Microsoft SQL Server, JSON, Databases, MongoDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Neo4j, Sybase
IIS, APIs, Architecture, Enterprise Systems, .NET 6, Full-stack, Software Design, Web Development, System Architecture Design, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Mathematics, Business, Amazon API Gateway, Cloud, OpenID Connect (OIDC), Okta, Single Sign-on (SSO), HTTP, Scripting, eCommerce, FastAPI, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT), Machine Learning
AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon Cognito, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Access, NGINX, Microsoft Excel
Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey - Newark, NJ, USA
Master's Degree in Applied Physics
Moscow Power Engineering Institute - Moscow, Russia
Natural Language Processing with Attention Models
Deep Learning Specialization
Natural Language Processing with Classification and Vector Spaces