- Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Chess.com
- Added cross device touch support to the chessboard component.
- Performed a series of optimizations in chessboard DOM manipulation and animations to reach 60fps.
- Created a scrollbar directive to provide a unique scrolling experience across all browsers and devices, also reaching 60fps.
- Fixed several bugs and inconsistencies in live chess application by refactoring old legacy code into first-class modern software.
- Added many new features to live chess application, powered by AngularJS directives and services.
- Front-end Developer2015 - 2015Vydia
- Developed a user interface for creating videos from uploaded audio files.
- Coded HTML and CSS for multiple screens based on given design mockups.
- Extended Flux pattern to meet specific platform needs.
- Created stateless React components to be reused all across the platform.
- Created unit tests for React components using Jest.
- Back-end Developer2014 - 2015Perennial
- Developed and maintained a web-service platform for many different back-end applications.
- Developed and maintained a geo-coding solution with cache stored in a PostgreSQL database.
- Developed and maintained a geo-searching API based on PostgreSQL database.
- Created an engine for matching and transforming big chunks of JSON data based on CSS-like selectors.
- Developed and maintained many different web-services based on a common platform and a test-driven architecture.
- Front-end Developer2014 - 2014Bitgold
- Developed a web based Bitcoin wallet with multi-sig address and transactions.
- Developed a front-end for gold vault trades.
- Created a build system with Grunt for front-end deployment in testing, staging, and production environments.
- Developed a front-end for mobile verification with SMS code.
- Developed a front-end for user authentication using PBKDF2.
- Programmer2002 - 2013Centralx
- Created a web development framework in Perl.
- Developed a data mining application for business intelligence.
- Developed a form builder application for medical purposes.
- Built an email marketing application with cross-domain user tracking.
- Developed a personal health record application for children.
- Created billing software with invoice and credit card provider integration.
- Developed an online support (chat) application with user queue and multiple operators.
- Built a ticket management system integrated with chat and helpdesk.
- Developed an automatic answers database integrated with chat and tickets.
- Developed an authentication provider for multiple services with API and easy integration setup.
- Created a schedule and workflow application for remote-assistance operators.
- Developed a site template builder tool, not a site builder with static templates but actually a template builder with graphic interface for stylesheets and layout.
- Developed a Fast-CGI like implementation for Perl integrated with the company's framework.
- Developed a Twitter-like application with support for text and images.
- Programmed an Instagram-like application linked to medical database entries.
- Developed an algorithm for adjusting the saturation of a given color according to another color. In practical terms, it adjusts a color so that it will look beautiful when used together with the base color.
- Applied a sigmoid function to make greater/lesser comparisons when generating metadata to integrate with legacy proprietary XML scripting for desktop software.
- Developed a SQL statements repository with several tools for report generation.
- Developed web scraping of medical information.
- Constructed a dashboard application with API to integrate with several data providers at the company.