Yuri Neves Silveira
Yuri has both back-end and front-end experience. He cares a lot about design although he's not a designer; he's proud to walk all the extra miles to get a pixel-perfect layout and the most consistent API. He has worked as a team leader and as a team member and has done very well in both roles.
Git, Atom, MacOS
The most amazing...
...things I've created are an algorithm to make two colors combine and the application of a sigmoid function to make comparisons with an equality operator.
- Added cross device touch support to the chessboard component.
- Performed a series of optimizations in chessboard DOM manipulation and animations to reach 60fps.
- Created a scrollbar directive to provide a unique scrolling experience across all browsers and devices, also reaching 60fps.
- Fixed several bugs and inconsistencies in live chess application by refactoring old legacy code into first-class modern software.
- Added many new features to live chess application, powered by AngularJS directives and services.
- Developed a user interface for creating videos from uploaded audio files.
- Coded HTML and CSS for multiple screens based on given design mockups.
- Extended Flux pattern to meet specific platform needs.
- Created stateless React components to be reused all across the platform.
- Created unit tests for React components using Jest.
- Developed and maintained a web-service platform for many different back-end applications.
- Developed and maintained a geo-coding solution with cache stored in a PostgreSQL database.
- Developed and maintained a geo-searching API based on PostgreSQL database.
- Created an engine for matching and transforming big chunks of JSON data based on CSS-like selectors.
- Developed and maintained many different web-services based on a common platform and a test-driven architecture.
- Developed a web based Bitcoin wallet with multi-sig address and transactions.
- Developed a front-end for gold vault trades.
- Created a build system with Grunt for front-end deployment in testing, staging, and production environments.
- Developed a front-end for mobile verification with SMS code.
- Developed a front-end for user authentication using PBKDF2.
- Created a web development framework in Perl.
- Developed a data mining application for business intelligence.
- Developed a form builder application for medical purposes.
- Built an email marketing application with cross-domain user tracking.
- Developed a personal health record application for children.
- Created billing software with invoice and credit card provider integration.
- Developed an online support (chat) application with user queue and multiple operators.
- Built a ticket management system integrated with chat and helpdesk.
- Developed an automatic answers database integrated with chat and tickets.
- Developed an authentication provider for multiple services with API and easy integration setup.
- Created a schedule and workflow application for remote-assistance operators.
- Developed a site template builder tool, not a site builder with static templates but actually a template builder with graphic interface for stylesheets and layout.
- Developed a Fast-CGI like implementation for Perl integrated with the company's framework.
- Developed a Twitter-like application with support for text and images.
- Programmed an Instagram-like application linked to medical database entries.
- Developed an algorithm for adjusting the saturation of a given color according to another color. In practical terms, it adjusts a color so that it will look beautiful when used together with the base color.
- Applied a sigmoid function to make greater/lesser comparisons when generating metadata to integrate with legacy proprietary XML scripting for desktop software.
- Developed a SQL statements repository with several tools for report generation.
- Developed web scraping of medical information.
- Constructed a dashboard application with API to integrate with several data providers at the company.
Chess Leagues Websitehttp://chessleagues.com
AngularJS, Express.js, Adobe Flex, Flux, Twig
React, Node.js, jQuery, jQuery UI, FFmpeg, Zepto, Backbone.js, jQuery Mobile, Highcharts, GeoIP
Git, Grunt, Atom, Jira, Subversion (SVN), Gulp, PuTTY, Sybase PowerDesigner, Trac, SQLyog
Web App Development, Ajax, Scraping, Pixel Perfect, Bitcoin, Multithreading, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
MySQL, SQLite, CouchDB
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Universidade Federal de Lavras - Lavras, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Technical High School Degree in Informatics
Colégio Técnico Universitário - Juiz de Fora, Minas Gerais, Brasil