CTO2018 - PRESENTEmpeek
Technologies: Team Management, Software Architecture, Estimations, Risk Management, Back-end, Deployment, Front-end, PostgreSQL, Heroku, DevOps, MongoDB, Full-stack, Architecture, CTO, Technical Leadership, Project Planning, Technical Project Management, HTML, CSS, Microservices, Web Architecture, System Architecture, C#.NET, MySQL, Azure, REST, REST APIs, Web Development, Next.js, SaaS, TypeScript, HTML5, ECMAScript (ES6), Apollo, GraphQL
- Managed all technical aspects of 100+ people company.
- Defined complex architectural choices for multiple projects.
- Developed a process for knowledge, common codebase, styling, and sharing between projects and developers.
- Created an effective process for monitoring and guiding personnel development plans.
- Assisted in major technical decisions on dozens of projects.
- Defined the technical strategies for all areas of the company.
- Participated in presales activities, created dozens of commercial proposals.
Team Lead | Senior Full-stack Developer2015 - 2018Skelia (Contractor at Televic)
- Created and managed the architecture of server and web development from the R&D phase until public release and beyond.
- Set up the high-quality software development process with complete system unit and integration tests coverage.
- Created a fully automated CI/CD process, including builds, code style checks, test execution, build and test execution reports, deployments, backups, and data structure migrations.
Senior Full-stack Developer2013 - 2014Mindworks
Technologies: Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Razor, Memcached, jQuery, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, Back-end, Deployment, Front-end, DevOps, Full-stack, Architecture, Technical Leadership, HTML, CSS, Microservices, Web Architecture, C#.NET, MySQL, Azure, REST, REST APIs, Web Development, SaaS, HTML5
- Developed the server-side logic for the Copenhagen city-bike system.
- Created an advanced caching mechanism for the Copenhagen city bike system using Memcached and the Entity Framework.
- Developed multiple smaller web apps, including webshops and a monitoring tool.
Senior Full-stack Developer2011 - 2013Remit
Technologies: Web API, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), MSMQ, Redis, NHibernate, Microsoft SQL Server, jQuery, .NET, Back-end, Deployment, Front-end, PostgreSQL, DevOps, Full-stack, Architecture, Technical Leadership, HTML, CSS, Web Architecture, C#.NET, REST, REST APIs, Web Development, SaaS
- Developed a set of video-on-demand management and playback services.
- Created high-load horizontally scalable service-oriented architecture (SOA) for the management of VOD services.
- Improved the usage of cloud services to drastically reduce infrastructure costs.
Senior C++ Developer2010 - 2011Luxoft (Contractor at Sabre)
Technologies: Log4cxx, Memcached, Boost, Loki, C++
- Developed parts of the business logic for a high-load ticket search engine.
- Improved the search technology for three segmented flights which not only produced better results but also improved the speed of requests.
- Fixed lots of bugs in the existing code and improved the usage of build tools.
C++ Developer | Team Lead2009 - 2010Mikronika (Contractor at InTekhEnergo)
Technologies: Qt, Boost, C++, Deployment, Architecture, Technical Leadership
- Developed an application for forecasting electrical power load (including mathematical forecasting models), which predicted the power load for the electrical grid of Poland with an accuracy of 2%.
- Created the architecture of an application that could withstand processing hundreds of gigabytes of data without issues.
- Managed a small team of three people and handled task breakdown and assignments.
C/C++ Developer (Telecommunication)2009 - 2010Toroki
Technologies: VxWorks, Embedded Configurable Operating System (eCos), Boost, C++, Deployment
- Built a type of software for networking equipment, including routers that handle top-level internet traffic for entire countries. Ukraine, Poland, Switzerland, and Belgium used two of these switches each to manage their entire internet traffic.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using the Jira tool and worked in a Scrum development team.
- Created a mechanism for detecting loops in network topology.
C++ Developer (Telecommunication)2008 - 2009Telrad
Technologies: Embedded C++, Embedded C, VxWorks, Boost, Loki, C++, Deployment
- Developed a type of software for network routers using C and C++ programming languages.
- Tracked bugs and fixes using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Used complex bug-fixing techniques, including decompiling, memory mapping, profiling, and so on.
Delphi Developer2005 - 2006EktiAvtoProm
Technologies: RS232, Delphi, Deployment
- Created an application for the automatic control of the physical process in technical alcohol-producing equipment.
- Communicated with low-level controllers via the RS232 port and implemented a mechanism for the prediction of physical system behaviors, turning on-off pumps, fans, heating elements, and so on.
- Developed an application from scratch to production as the only Delphi developer in the team; the rest of the team were Assembler developers who programmed microcontrollers.