Senior Salesforce Developer2017 - 2021Atlas Professionals
Technologies: APEX Code, Lighting, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Code Review, Salesforce Community
- Created search engine among salesforce candidate data with Apache Solr, RabbitMQ, and Node.js.
- Implemented continuous integration based on Bitbucket + Bitbucket pipeline, aligned deployments and validations with Jira ticket-workflow status.
- Migrated already existing implementation from salesforce classic to lightning UI.
- Introduced separation of concerns library FFLIB. Refactored code to align with the pattern.
- Implemented a CV builder that generated PDFs based on candidate information in Salesforce.
Team Lead2011 - 2017VRP Consulting
- Created the architecture design of the custom solutions on Salesforce and Force.com platforms.
- Managed the development team for three years while maintaining solid and hands-on coder skills.
- Created the integration design of Salesforce with other systems.
- Implemented technical and security reviews of existing solutions. Also did code reviews.
- Mentored the middle and senior developers, in addition to managing the project team.
- Estimated projects based on clients' high-level requirements.
- Worked on reducing Salesforce ownership cost, license optimization, and storage consumption optimization.
- Worked with both AppExchange products and single-client view solutions.
Web Developer2010 - 2011Intellectsoft
- Designed and implemented a web back-end for mobile applications.
- Worked with media content using Unix utilities, converted, cut, and resized video and images.
- Worked on encryption of data sent between mobile devices and web APIs.
- Implemented a payment gateway integration with the customer website.
Tech Support2008 - 2010Createch Group
- Integrated Flash-based streaming software with a client website.
- Implemented scripts to automate configuration.
- Handled media content with UNIX utilities.
- Implemented a system to gather and calculate usage of Adobe Media Server for billing purposes.