APEX Code Developer in Minsk, Minsk Region, Belarus
Team Lead2011 - PRESENTVRP Consulting
- Created the architecture design of the custom solutions on Salesforce and Force.com platform.
- Managed the development team for 3 years while maintaining strong and hands-on coder skills.
- Created the integration design of Salesforce with other systems.
- Implemented technical and security review of existing solutions. Also did code reviews.
- Mentored the middle and senior developers. In addition to managing the project team.
- Estimated projects based on clients high-level requirements.
- Worked on reducing Salesforce ownership cost.
- Worked with both: AppExchange products and single client view solutions.
Web Developer2010 - 2011Intellectsoft
- Designed and implemented a web back-end for mobile applications.
- Worked with media-content using UNIX utilities: converted, cut, and resized video & images.
- Worked on encryption of data send between mobile devices and web APIs.
- Implemented a payment gateway integration.
Tech Support2008 - 2010Createch Group
- Integrated Flash-based streaming software with a client website.
- Implemented scripts to automate configuration.
- Handled media content with UNIX utilities.
- Implemented a system to gather and calculate usage of Adobe Media Server for billing purposes.
- Travel Managers (Development)
I supported an already existing Salesforce solution by implementing an integration with a website built on WordPress: two-way synchronization between Salesforce employees and their representatives on the marketing website. I also fixed some critical issues in the background processes that hits governor limits; I achieved this by optimizing the SOQL queries and loops.
- Contondo (Development)
A Salesforce application that allows the display of relevant documents stored in a Contondo web server. The app grabs data from Salesforce fields and requests the relevant data from the server. The challenging part here was enabling the user to choose the fields they wanted to track and also to track the relevant data in parent-child records to show the sought-after content.
- Online Floor Plans (Development)http://www.floorplanlive.com
A Salesforce application integrated with web-service-provided data about events and places.
FrameworksVisualforce, OAuth 2, Selenium
ToolsBitbucket, Git, Subversion (SVN), Jenkins, Bamboo, Confluence, Jira, Apache Ant, Grunt.js
PlatformsSalesforce, Linux, MacOS
OtherAppExchange Security Review, Data Migration, Architecture, Leadership, SOAP, Security
ParadigmsObject-oriented Programming (OOP), REST
StorageMySQL, AWS S3, SQLite, MongoDB
- Master's degree in Computing Networks, System Programming2002 - 2007Brest State Technical University - Brest, Belarus
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer IIJULY 2015 - PRESENTSalesforce
- Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud ConsultantSEPTEMBER 2014 - PRESENTSalesforce