Verified Expert in Engineering
Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT) Developer
Having studied advanced machine learning (ML) theory for the past three years, it’s safe to say Yuxiang knows ML quite well and he's delivered multiple projects using cutting-edge ML algorithms and tools. While at school, he also spent two years researching NLP. With a solid knowledge base in ML and NLP, hands-on experience, and exemplary communication skills—both written and verbal—Yuxiang will add value to your project.
Jupyter Notebook, GitHub, Git, Windows, Linux
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was a sentiment analysis system which featured extraction on both semantic and syntax information and aspect relationships.
Machine Learning Engineer
- Built a crawler that collected the labels of a given phone number from a search engine's semi-open database. It processed millions of call detail records from tens of thousands of applicants for a subprime loan using Pandas.
- Manually selected features and classifiers with different imbalance dataset handle tricks to build a risk classification system and achieved 72% precision.
- Proposed an info-flow model based on a call detail record.
- Applied a model on a random-walk-based graphic neural network implemented by TensorFlow and Keras which is faster than a DNN approach based on the Tucker decomposition and achieved similar metrics, including a 76% F1-score and with 78% precision.
- Collected reviews using Selenium from Amazon and applied a feature-extraction algorithm to find sentiment words and corresponding aspect words.
- Transformed raw reviews into VSM and built a binary sentiment analysis system and achieved 88% accuracy.
- Collected FAQs from an eCommerce website using Python.
- Extracted the subject, predicate, and object from the questions and answers.
- Built an automatic question-answering system based on similarity and applied it to an iBen robot.
Sentiment Analysis System
TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn, React, PyTorch, Node.js, Stanford NLP
Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT)
Express.js, Hadoop, Spark, Selenium, Angular, Django, Flask, Spring Boot
Amazon EBS, Git, GitHub
Linux, Android, Jupyter Notebook, Windows
MySQL, MongoDB, Apache Hive
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Worcester, MA, USA
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Beijing Institute of Technology - Beijing, China