Back-end Developer2022 - PRESENTPelmorex Corp
- Developed a cross-platform map solution for desktop and mobile devices that shows weather data such as radar, cloud coverage, and windspeed on top of the map. This map solution is going to be used by at least two million users.
- Tracked and fixed bugs related to building pipelines, services, and applications using Jira.
- Wrote and maintained documentation for the project I was tasked with.
Software Developer2021 - 2022Zeraf Technologies
- Developed a web application using the Agile methodology within a team.
- Designed and implemented UI elements using CSS3, Vue.js 2, and Tailwind CSS.
- Assisted junior team members in developing and handling bugs. In addition, I helped developers working on web development, the project set up, and around task automation scripts.
- Wrote unit and integration tests to test product functionality.
Web Developer2021 - 2021BitApps Tech
- Designed and implemented UI designs into React applications.
- Developed React applications using Next.js and Bootstrap.
- Assisted other developers when facing issues and during development.
Programmer2021 - 2021Ahadubit Technologies
Technologies: Python, Odoo
- Worked on maintenance and fixed bugs for clients.
- Assisted clients in using the software the company was building.
- Worked on data entry and admin panel management for client staff members.
Web Developer, Networking, and IT2020 - 2021S.R.E Software Development and Network
- Worked on PHP web application, without a framework for server-side rendering and logic.
- Installed networking equipment, high-frequency Wi-Fi antennas on client buildings, security cameras, and surveillance infrastructure.
- Worked on client-side logic and UI for multiple projects using jQuery, DataTables, Bootstrap, jQuery validation, jQuery Ajax, and CSS3.
- Documented and developed documentation for multiple projects, including tender documents for potential tender bids.
- Worked on internal software for handling documentation and task circulation among the teams.
- Integrated hardware on our custom learning platform devices and software. I developed software for NFC and RFID readers, touch screen kiosk monitors, custom news post screens, and servers.
- Worked on customer assistance, installed client networking equipment, and did maintenance work.
Software Developer2019 - 2020Kasoomart
- Started a startup during COVID-19 as a simple community service.
- Designed logo, branded shirts, masks, banners, and flyers.
- Managed social media campaign, attracting thousands of users to our Facebook group.
- Designed an in-house employee management system using .NET, using the system to track tasks and orders from customers.
- Worked on customer service, handling deliveries and customer complaints.
Software Developer2019 - 2019Freelance
Technologies: .NET 4, MATLAB, MSSQLCE, Hardware Drivers
- Developed an image processing algorithm using MATLAB that scans an image, assuming it is captured by a fingerprint scanner and computes a unique value.
- Created user authentication using the fingerprint processing algorithm; the generated unique value is then passed to a validation algorithm that matches the current persons' fingerprint to another preexisting user's value.
- Worked on the development of a database and file storage using MSSQL to store users' identities.
- Designed a UI using .NET and Windows Forms with multiple pages for admin users. The admin can register, modify, and remove users' data.
- Developed UI for ATM device, and connected the MATLAB algorithms using OS process calls. They shared the data using system I/O for verification and registering users.
- Designed company logo and worked on designing assets for the company.
- Worked on PHP code, although I wasn't that experienced at the time.
Front-end Developer2018 - 2018Debebe Hailegabriel Law Office
- Worked on designing UI for admin dashboard, which included record listings, navigation bar, sidebars, and various interactive buttons and input fields.
- Developed an admin functionality where admin users used the admin dashboard to post about events and articles. Articles were posted with the YouTube video that the firm uploaded to their YouTube channel.
- Implemented a form where admin users add YouTube videos from their law firm's YouTube account. The client app will automatically fetch the video thumbnail, and users then enter blog post information like body, title, and date.
- Worked on the regular users' pages where the first page shows a list of recent YouTube videos published on their channel; Article pages where the YouTube video is easily viewable without leaving the article page.
- Added a search where the user was supposed to easily find the firm's content on their website.