Verified Expert in Engineering
Salesforce.com Administration Developer
Zach is a certified Salesforce developer and administrator with four years of experience turning business dreams into reality. He excels in building scalable solutions for sales, marketing, and finance teams in startups and large organizations at the top of their field. With a strong understanding of core technologies such as Lightning Web Components, platform events, Apex, and process automation, Zach is well versed in best development practices for the Salesforce environment.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Salesforce, Windows, MacOS, Ubuntu
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a React-based computer telephony integration for HubSpot that allows outbound dialing through Five9.
- Maintained and improved upon existing Salesforce functionality.
- Developed a clean, consistent, and well-tested code for deployment.
- Contributed to the team planning and advised on best practices for Salesforce lead routing and management.
- Assisted in new Salesforce organization setup and ongoing maintenance.
- Gathered data through web scraping; compiled and managed the client databases.
- Interpreted the client’s business logic and built efficient data pipelines.
- Developed the new tools and software to accommodate the custom business needs.
- Created new features for and maintained ActiveCampaign’s Salesforce integration app.
- Participated in planning, designing, and documenting the app features.
- Handled escalated customer requests that required engineering support.
- Assisted in meeting Salesforce partnership requirements and security reviews to prepare the application for the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Handled essential administrative functions such as creating reports and dashboards, maintaining data cleanliness, automating business processes, implementing security practices, and managing integrations.
- Extended the Five9 integration to Salesforce to support call center agents and enhance reporting.
- Created a new functionality using custom Apex classes, Visualforce pages, and Lightning web components.
- Developed and presented the training materials and ensured that page layouts were aligned with the users’ needs and workflows.
- Communicated within the organization to ensure proper data management and support business processes.
- Developed an SMS autoresponder application that enhanced conversion rates and improved user experiences.
- Engaged in a full-cycle sales process encompassing cold calling, product demonstrations, account management, and customer support.
- Managed HubSpot CRM, including sending marketing emails, coordinating webinars, and managing digital advertising campaigns.
- Contributed to planning discussions related to the product features and enhancements.
- Aided in regression testing and quality assurance related to the product updates.
I utilized open-source libraries from HubSpot and Five9 to develop a Node.js and React dialer interface with an OAuth-connected back end.
Salesforce AppExchange Application for ActiveCampaignhttps://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000FtRcWUAV
I worked on the team that maintained the AppExchange application, which allowed ActiveCampaign users to extend their Salesforce environments to include ActiveCampaign marketing automation tools. I contributed to developing an enhancement to support syncing Salesforce opportunities with ActiveCampaign custom objects.
Enhancements of Five9 Integration to Salesforce
I customized the existing Five9 integration to Salesforce while working with ConsumerAffairs. I developed new features that allowed the organization to better align call tasks with the lead records, run more rich and detailed reports regarding agent productivity, and support agent workflows through user interface enhancements.
Visualforce, Windows PowerShell
Flask-RESTful, Salesforce REST API, Node.js, React
Zapier, Five9, Salesforce DX, Git, GitHub, GitLab, GitLab CI/CD
Model View Controller (MVC), Automation
Salesforce, MacOS, Heroku, Windows, Ubuntu, Twilio, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Salesforce Apex, Salesforce Aura Component, Salesforce.com Administration, Web Scraping, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Quality Assurance (QA), Research, Scientific Data Analysis, Communication, Business, Marketing Mix, HubSpot CRM, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Mode Analytics, Salesforce AppExchange, SOAP, Sales, SMS Bots
Master's Degree in Environmental Science
Oklahoma State University - Tulsa, OK, USA
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
Oklahoma State University - Stillwater, OK, USA
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
Salesforce Certified Administrator