Full-stack Engineer2022 - PRESENTDDM Health
- Fixed existing bugs with features currently in production and reduced the request time of API requests by 60%.
- Integrated the back and front end with Stripe, increasing sales by 25%.
- Developed a care network management for new users and an integration with Slack, with over 400 users onboarded.
- Designed a discount and reward system and integrated it with required departments and Stripe for a seamless process.
Full-stack Engineer2020 - 2021HackerBay
- Built an application monitoring system with 10,000+ clients, monitoring server time up, application error logs, error tracking with a stack trace, and root cause analysis.
- Developed SDKs installable by third-party clients to interact with a server-side API in six languages.
- Analyzed and classified data using Neo4j and graphical representation with D3.js.
- Developed an AI email Chrome extension used in predicting email content.
- Revamped a client's portfolio project using Gatsby.
- Built a set of reusable website components in standardized styles to allow for reusability.
- Improved test coverage to 75% for all existing features on microservices.
- Developed an error tracking and application logging feature on the API and web app.
- Worked on improving the API documentation to ease clarity for consumption by other developers.
- Developed GitLab scripts for each microservice to manage the building, testing, and deployment to staging and production on GCP.
Full-stack Engineer2019 - 2021ARM Pensions
- Developed a hybrid pension and investment management mobile application with 100,000+ users on Android and iOS platforms.
- Developed a script for processing based64 files to binary files, which increased TAT by about 90% for processing application information on Microsoft Navision.
- Integrated with Paystack to allow users to buy into different investments and bonds.
- Built a Toolkit API used by staff to manage clients' data, monitor clients' activity, give insight into how to manage their pension, etc.
- Developed multiple microservices to integrate with an external payment system for managing payroll.
- Built a hybrid onboarding application used by sales agents in onboarding new clients to the pension system.
- Converted mockups into the company website using Vue, Nuxt.js, and Tailwind CSS. Also, I built in new features and managed the web application.
- Built an embassy request and statement request service.
- Developed an employer portal used by employers to manage their staff's pension remittance, among others.
- Developed a geolocator used by clients and staff agents to map the nearest clients trying to open a pension account with the agent in the area.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Touchcore Technologies
- Built an internal VISA management application for an agency using Laravel and React.
- Built a diagram ordering system for architectures using Laravel and React.
- Integrated the existing application with Interswitch third-party APIs to process fee collection smoothly and seamlessly.
- Developed API microservices for event and ticket management using Lumen.
- Managed multiple site deployments to cPanel. Troubleshot in production.
Software Engineer2018 - 2019Shopping Internet Services
- Developed REST APIs using the TTD approach focused on correctness, authentication, authorization, scalability, and efficiency.
- Worked in a team that delivered a field agent mobile application for bringing in new clients.
- Increased test coverage on existing microservices by 40%.
- Implemented features on the microservices built on the Spring Boot framework.