Data Scientist2014 - PRESENTCanada's Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre
Technologies: PyData, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Django, Machine Learning
- Developed multiple pipelines for analyzing massive genomics data in Python.
- Wrote tests with over 80% coverage for an analysis pipeline and developed a progress tracking dashboard in Django.
- Leveraged Google Cloud Platform to deploy massive computation with 15k cores running across three continents.
Lead Developer2014 - 2015TotalWebmaster
Technologies: Google App Engine
- Developed both back-end using the WebApp2 framework and front-end in AngularJS.
- Designed the database in Google Cloud Datastore.
- Developed the daily task pipeline of fetching data from Google Search Console and exporting the data into Google Cloud Datastore and Google BigQuery tables.
- Designed and built the front-end dashboard in NVD3.
- Developed the build-deploy-test workflow in Gulp.