- Back-end Developer (Node.js)ThinxNet GmbH2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Sails.js
- Led all back-end development.
- Created aggregation and mapReduce reports on MongoDB collections.
- Designed and implemented message queues on RabbitMQ as well as asynchronous job handling.
- Created and extended a REST API for mobile and web apps.
- Created and extended the back-office REST API,.
- Designed data model based on MongoDB, including ACL+RBAC.
- Founder, Manager, DeveloperArs Tempo d.o.o.2011 - 2016
- Developed a Node.js-based in-house invoicing application.
- Integrated PDFKit into the invoicing app.
- Deployed four WordPress sites.
- Deployed three static company sites.
- API dev/consultantPOSTIFY (via Toptal)2014 - 2014
Technologies: Node.js, Mongo, Restify
- Implemented a RESTful Node.js back-end for postcard creation.
- Implemented Passport.js BearerStrategy request authentication.
- Created a multi-company back-end for different apps and users.
- Deployed the app to Heroku.
- Integrated Amazon S3 storage to the app.
- Added ImageMagick as the image processing engine.
- Full-stack DeveloperCityloque2013 - 2014
Technologies: Mongo, Express, Angular, Node.js
- Developed a custom, Instagram-like CMS system.
- Integrated Facebook, Twitter, and local authentication with Passport.js.
- Implemented Mongo and MongoLab as a back-end with Mongoose.
- Developed an Express RESTful back-end.
- Developed an Angular front-end for the app.
- Integrated Filepicker.io for file uploading.
- Integrated JCropper for image cropping.
- Lead DeveloperCityloque2013 - 2014
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS
- Created Mongoose schema for MongoDB backed CMS.
- Implemented a RESTful back-end for custom fashion-industry service.
- Created a Pinterest-like image/article posting service.
- Integrated Filepicker.io as the image hosting service.
- Developed various AngularJS directives, filters, and services.
- Turned sliced HTML into Jade templates and partials for supporting the AngularJS appllication.
- Implemented Socket.IO as a simple messaging service.
- Lead DeveloperNDA2013 - 2014
- Deployed Alfresco Community from SVN HEAD as a base for a custom service.
- Built custom Spring Surf based pages as a dashboard for the new service.
- Developed custom Alfresco data model and RESTful web scripts for this model.
- Developed custom Alfresco Share components for managing content.
- Node.js/MongoDB DeveloperStylePic2013 - 2013
- Created a back-end for an iPhone fashion app with MongoDB.
- Integrated a third-party REST API (image recognition) as a back-end search engine.
- Created an administrative web front-end for managing the application.
- Integrated full-text-search using a MongoDB 2.6 experimental feature.
- Created an on-the-fly configuration change setup, with app config saved in MongoDB.
- Implemented Stripe.js payment API into a web app.
- Implemented Facebook authentication.
- Created and rendered Dust.js template engine.
- Implemented local storage for storing browsing sessions and preferences.
- Stored user and other item information into a MongoDB back-end.
- DeveloperNDA2013 - 2013
- Developed a survey application, a single-page app based on AngularJS and Node.js.
- Created Mongoose schema for survey questions and sets of answers.
- Developed a single-page front-end with Angular (incl. routing, $resources, etc).
- Developed an authenticated back-end for reporting services.
- Alfresco DeveloperConsiero2012 - 2013
- Deployed and integrated an Alfresco-based education platform (public and private membership-based lecture schedules and documentation).
- Integrated self-registration modules for three different roles.
- Extended Alfresco Sites to represent lectures together with schedules and media uploads.
- Integrated SOAP service call to Monster.com API in this solution.
- Head of IT DepartmentSchenker d.o.o.2012 - 2013
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, Simpana Commvault, HyperV, Various Linux-based (Bash) services
- Handled the high-level design of an in-house ERP for a logistics/transportation company.
- Installed and implemented Request Tracker and IT-support related processes.
- Wrote automation tasks and scripts on Windows and Linux servers.
- Wrote a MongoDB/Node.js web scraper (to get information from a Railroad public site about shipment positions).
- Managed backups (Simpana CommVault).
- IT Development ManagerPBK partneri d.o.o.2009 - 2012
- Developed, deployed, and supported a document management platform in an accounting company.
- Integrated accounting processes and workflows with document classification, approval, booking, payment, archiving, etc.
- Integrated a banking interface (support for Croatian banks' "FINA" format) for paying invoices.
- Integrated a multi-client/multi-provider environment for accounting processes.
- Integrated a partial OCR solution for scanned documents (ID barcode and tax code recognition and matching of invoices to Vendors).
- IT Education and Business Process Development ExpertAdriatica.net2008 - 2009
Technologies: Software development
- Worked on travel-industry related problems: accommodation, dates, reservations, and offline booking.
- Prepared functional specifications for software development.
- Led the migration/integration project for a new operations platform.
- Implemented business processes in acquired companies.
- Provided education and support for in-house applications.
- Linux AdministratorCERP (for HostForWeb.com)2008 - 2008
Technologies: Linux, Bash, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Exim, cPanel, OpenVZ, Iptables
- Supported shared, virtual, and dedicated Linux hosting servers.
- Monitored the network and mitigated the typical attacks on web hosting servers and services.
- Installed and maintained web hosting and related services: Apache/Lighttpd, MySQL, Custom PHP builds, Exim, etc.
- Maintained OpenVZ-based virtual servers, backups, and services.
- Provided support for services and cPanel.