- Backend Developer (Node.js)ThinxNet GmbH2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Sails.js
- Leading all backend development.
- Creating aggregation and mapReduce reports on MongoDB collections.
- Designing and implementing message queues on RabbitMQ, and asynchronous job handling.
- Creating and extending REST API for mobile and web apps.
- Creating and extending backoffice REST API,.
- Designing data model based on MongoDB, including ACL+RBAC.
- Founder, Manager, DeveloperArs Tempo d.o.o.2011 - PRESENT
Technologies: Node.js, PDFKit, HTML, PHP, WordPress
- Developed Node.js based inhouse invoicing application.
- Integrated PDFKit into invoicing app.
- Deployed four Wordpress sites.
- Deployed three static company sites.
- API dev/consultantPOSTIFY (via Toptal)2014 - 2014
Technologies: Node.js, Mongo, Restify
- Implemented RESTful Node.js backend for postcard creation.
- Implemented passport.js BearerStrategy request authentication.
- Created multicompany backend for different apps and users.
- Deployed app to heroku.
- Integrated Amazon S3 storage to the app.
- Added imagemagick as image processing engine.
- Full stack developerCityloque2013 - 2014
Technologies: Mongo, Express, Angular, Node.js
- Developed a custom, Instagram-like CMS system.
- Integrated Facebook, Twitter and local authentication with Passport.js.
- Implemented Mongo and MongoLab as backend with Mongoose.
- Developed Express RESTful backend.
- Developed Angular frontend for the app.
- Integrated Filepicker.io for file upload.
- Integrated JCropper for image cropping.
- Lead developerCityloque2013 - 2014
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS
- Created Mongoose Schema for MongoDB backed CMS.
- Implemented RESTful backend for custom fashion-industry service.
- Created Pinterest-like image/article posting service.
- Integrated Filepicker.io as image hosting service.
- Developed various AngularJS directives, filters and services.
- Turned sliced HTML into an Jade templates and partials for supporting the AngularJS appllication.
- Implemented socket.io as simple messaging service.
- Lead developerProtected by NDA2013 - 2014
- Deployed Alfresco Community from SVN HEAD as a base for custom service.
- Built custom Spring Surf based pages as a dashboard for a new service.
- Developed custom Alfresco data model and RESTful webscripts for this model.
- Developed Custom Alfresco Share components for managing content.
- Node.js/MongoDB developerStylePic2013 - 2013
- created a backend for an iPhone fashion app backend by MongoDB
- Integrated 3td party REST api (image recognition) as a backend search engine
- Created administrative web front for managing the application
- Integrated full-text-search, MongoDB 2.6 experimental feature
- Created an on-the-fly configuration change setup, with app config saved in MongoDB.
- Implemented Stripe.js payment API into a webapp
- Implemented Facebook authentication
- Created and rendered dust.js template engine
- Implemented localStorage for storing browsing sesions and preferences.
- Stored user and other items information into MongoDB backend.
- DeveloperProtected by NDA2013 - 2013
- Developed survey application, a single-page app based on Angular.js and Node.js.
- Created Mongoose schema for survey questions and sets of answers.
- Developed single-page front-end with Angular (incl. routing, $resources etc).
- Developed authenticated back-end for reporting services.
- Alfresco developerConsiero2012 - 2013
- Deployed and integrated alfresco-based education platform (public and private membership-based lecture schedules and documentation).
- Integrated self-registration modules for three different roles.
- Extended Alfresco Sites to represent lectures together with schedules and media uploads.
- Integrated SOAP service call to Monster.com API in this solution.
- Head of IT departmentSchenker d.o.o.2012 - 2013
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, Simpana Commvault, HyperV, Various Linux-based (bash) services
- Responsible for high-level design of inhouse ERP for logistics/transportation company.
- Installed and implemented Request Tracker and IT-support related processes.
- Wrote automation tasks and scripts on Windows and Linux servers.
- Wrote a MongoDB/Node.js web scraper (to get information from Railroad public site about shipment positions).
- Managed backups (Simpana CommVault).
- IT development managerPBK partneri d.o.o.2009 - 2012
- Developed, deployed, and supported document management platform in an accounting company.
- Integrated accounting processes and workflows with document classification, approval, booking, payment, archiving, etc.
- Integrated banking interface (support for Croatian banks' "FINA" format) for paying invoices.
- Integrated multi-client/multi-provider environment for accounting processes.
- Integrated partial OCR solution for scanned documents (ID barcode and tax code recognition and matching of invoices to Vendors).
- IT education and business processes development expertAdriatica.net2008 - 2009
- Worked on travel-industry related problems: accommodation, dates, reservations, and off-line booking.
- Prepared functional specifications for software development.
- Led the migration/integration project for new opretaions platform.
- Implemented business processes in aquired companies.
- Provided education and support for inhouse applications.
- Linux administratorCERP (for HostForWeb.com)2008 - 2008
Technologies: Linux, Bash, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Exim, cPanel, OpenVZ, iptables
- Supported shared, virtual, and dedicated Linux hosting servers.
- Monitored network and mitigated the typical attacks on web hosting servers and services.
- Installed and maintained webhosting and related services: Apache/Lighttpd, MySQL, Custom PHP builds, Exim, and similar.
- Maintained OpenVZ-based virtual servers, backups, and services
- provided support regarding services and cPanel.