Python Developer in Zagreb, Croatia
- Developed an online learning platform front-end using AngularJS.
- Developed a RESTful API server using Node.js.
- Implemented internationalization on both front-end and back-end sides.
- Tested front-end using Jasmine and back-end using Mocha.
- Implemented utility scripts and Grunt plugins for devops automatization.
Software Engineer2011 - 2014
- Built single-page web applications using AngularJS and Google Closure.
- Created scalable back-ends serving RESTful APIs with Python, Go and Java.
- Developed big data pipelines.
- Wrote a Chrome extension for troubleshooting Google Analytics deployments.
- Integrated and conducted end-to-end and performance stress testing of the built tools.
Co-Founder and Lead Software Engineer2008 - 2011Tardigrada
- Developed web applications using Python and Django.
- Created mobile applications for the Symbian platform using C++ and for the Maemo platform using C++ and Qt..
- Designed reusable web components.
- Wrote desktop applications using C#.
Software Engineer2005 - 2008Docte
Technologies: C, C++, Boost, Informix, Python, JavaCard, CSH
- Developed a platform and database independent RAD tool using C and C++.
- Scripted in Python and Shell for system administration and data processing.
- Managing company's IT infrastructure, networking and security.
- Led a team of developers implementing business applications on top of the in-house developed RAD tool.
Software Engineer2004 - 2005Viva Grupa
Technologies: C#, C, C++
- Developed inventory tracking software with barcode scanning and printing capabilities in C#.
- Developed platform and database independent RAD tools in C and C++.
- Kad će Kiša ("When will it Rain") (Development)http://kadcekisa.com/
A weather forecasting service for central Croatia that leverages modern technologies and social media. Forecast is written by a real person in a friendly and approachable tone and available on the go on your mobile device via a native app, mobile web or Facebook/Twitter.
- GOM Reminder (Development)http://gom.tardigrada.co/
A reminder application that allows several advanced use cases. It features availability of complex repetition patterns, different reminder triggers, definition of reminder templates and several alarms for a single task with configurable periods between alarms.
- The Pirate Way (Development)
A simple casual game written in Flex during a couple of hours of down time between projects.
FrameworksAngularJS, Jasmine, Flask, Django, Boost, Qt
Libraries/APIsGoogle Closure, Node.js, jQuery
ToolsVim Text Editor, Git, Karma
ParadigmsREST, Functional Programming, Agile Software Development, MapReduce
PlatformsLinux, Google App Engine, Windows, Blockchain, Maemo, Symbian
StorageGoogle Cloud Storage, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MySQL, Google Cloud Datastore, BigTable, IBM Informix
- Master's degree in Computer Science1998 - 2004University of Zagreb - Zagreb