CEO, Consultant2014 - PRESENTH.D.B. - Soft d.o.o.
- Created an Authorize.NET hosted CIM API in Apex.
Senior Consultant2012 - 2014CloudSense Ltd.
- Created a custom REST server on Salesforce and created a testing framework to automatically test all the operations provided.
- Modified and adopted a DynaTree jQuery plugin to function as a VisualForce component in order to display complex hierarchical data structures.
- Ran a discovery workshop to create a roadmap for the PoC rollout of salesforce.com in a very large telco organization featuring complex integration scenarios with legacy systems.
- Implemented a partner portal for access to provisioning related data.
- Participated in the creation of a custom Salesforce integration product based on Mue ESB and Heroku.
- Implemented SSO capabilities required for the integration of a connected application into a Service Cloud Console.
- Designed and developed complex triggers, an Apex controller, and Visualforce pages.
Development Department Manager2009 - 2012ECS d.o.o.
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Tapestry, Apache-Maven, GlassFish 2, Apache Archiva, SVN, Quartz, Solaris, VmWare, Oracle, Sun MQ, Wireshark, ParlayX, SOAP UI, MULE ESB
- Implemented a continuous integration environment based on Apache Archiva, Apache Continuum, SVN and Maven. Configured profiles to support environment specific builds for systems.
- Participated in the design and implementation of a mobile VAS deployed in a HA environment on the GlassFish application server.
- Created an application for retirement fund members to check their current savings and savings history and manipulate data change requests. Developed a second application for retirement fund agents used for form filling and generating filled member application forms and payout reporting services. Integrated applications with the core fund system through web-services. Handled security through an SSL certificate for HTTPS acts to web services and through inbound allowed connections filters on the internal IT infrastructure.
- Initiated and supported the ISO 9001 certification of the development department.
- Did a functionality discovery of an undocumented telco system and designed and implemented a new solution based on MULE ESB.
Senior Information Security Consultant2008 - 2009ECS d.o.o.
Technologies: Business Continuity Management System, PCI DSS, ITIL, WebSphere
- Performed full scale organization assessment in order to define the effort needed for achieving compliance with new regulatory standards. Resulted with an organization level program aimed at compliance achievement.
- introduced a subset of ITILv3 standards to the organization that at the time didn’t have any written policies or procedures regarding the internal IT department and information systems. Selected and adapted certain parts of ITILv3 standards to serve as a foundation for further information systems stability. Gave implementation recommendations with respect to the available human and material resources.
- Implemented an organization level BCM system. Included project activities and analysis of current processes and their threshold identification, such as identification of critical personnel and their replacements, call scheme creation, and an alternate site relocation exercise. Used project deliverables as a catalogue for creation of new policies as well as the internal BCM documentation and procedures.
- Created recommendations for a cost effective system architecture that would comply with the requirements of the PCI DSS. Included creation of diagrams depicting in details physical and logical system architecture perspectives.
- Implemented an organization level BCM system. Included analysis of current processes and their threshold identification, identification of critical personnel and their replacements, and call scheme creation. Used project deliverables as a catalogue for creation of new policies as well as the internal BCM documentation and procedures.
Software Development Expert2007 - 2008OT - Optima Telekom d.d.
- Designed and implemented new features in an in-house undocumented CRM system.
- Designed and implemented a robot crawler for fetching data from websites.
R&D Software Engineer, Team Lead2003 - 2007KATE-KOM d.o.o.
Technologies: C#, Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, UML, Visual Source Safe, Linux, Java, ML, JAIN SLEE
- Created an implementation of the GSM AT command subset in C# for sending an SMS from a GSM modem attached to a serial port. Implemented GSM encoding for packing of characters into messages.
- Implemented SMPP v3.4 protocol in C# with a colleague.
- Developed a special algorithm for measuring word similarity based on custom character distance metrics.
- Designed and implemented a custom visual tool for defining event data processing and data flows with Visual Studio DSL tools.
- Defined and delivered training to Motorola and Wateen telecom employees in Lahore, Pakistan.