Senior MuleSoft Developer2019 - PRESENTBits In Glass
Technologies: MuleSoft, Agile, Databases, Java, Estimations, Testing, API Development, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, API Design, RAML, DataWeave
- Designed and developed APIs, using MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform for multiple clients in different domains.
- Analyzed and created RAML and OAS specifications and RESTful HTTP methods for APIs and connections to several source and messaging systems.
- Supported the API for deployments and performance testing. Worked on performance improvement and optimization of the API, including flow redesign, DataWeave optimization, and processing strategies.
- Created a generic exception-handling framework and library that can be used across multiple projects. The framework also features a retry mechanism and handles all failures to dead letter queues (DLQs).
- Tracked and fixed bugs, using Jira and Azure as reporting tools.
MuleSoft Solution Architect and Developer2018 - 2019Incepta Solutions
Technologies: MuleSoft, API Development, Agile, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Databases, API Design, DataWeave
- Designed and developed APIs for various clients in different domains (retail, banking, and shopping) and platforms, using MuleSoft.
- Used third-party connection endpoints, including Shopify, Momentum, TD Bambora, Connect Logistics, Mentor Media, JD Edwards, and banking services.
- Created a dynamic DataWeave and message processing architecture to support multiple shopping channels and warehouses.
Project Manager and Developer2013 - 2017Sears Holdings India
- Developed full-stack applications for merchandising and warehouse divisions using web technologies.
- Received recognition for developing a Java-based solution for automating Hadoop test case execution, which removed over 50% of manual tasks.
- Awarded for developing an innovative Java-based OCR application that reads manually filled paper forms and for creating a reusable plug-and-play email component developed in Java.
- Served as a core team member for various activities: the Hadoop center of excellence, the technical innovative ideas team, and the reusable components/services development team.
Project Manager and Developer2010 - 2013SunGard Availability Services
- Remodeled an existing client-server application and gained over 40% in performance optimization. Conducted penetration tests and reduced vulnerability and malicious exploits on the application.
- Collaborated in teams to develop technical approaches and architectures to deliver high-quality products and enhance rich user experiences.
Lead Consultant2004 - 2010Capgemini
- Served on a project team that was established to deliver a critical, high-demand web application in four weeks. Designed technical approaches and architectures, system flow diagrams, class diagrams, and use cases for project requirements.
- Maintained applications, developed code adhering to best practices, and fixed bugs.