Verified Expert in Engineering
Zuber is a MuleSoft certified architect and developer with extensive hands-on experience. Overall, he has 17+ years of experience in the design and full-stack development of multitier, web-based applications and RESTful APIs. He has worked at major companies, including Bits in Glass, Sears Holdings, Sungard, and Capgemini. Zuber excels at translating functional and technical system specifications into high-quality code, testing, continuous integration and deployment, monitoring, and support.
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a dynamic DataWeave in MuleSoft that generates the code during runtime and transforms the output for different target systems.
Senior MuleSoft Developer
Bits In Glass
- Designed and developed APIs, using MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform for multiple clients in different domains.
- Analyzed and created RAML and OAS specifications and RESTful HTTP methods for APIs and connections to several source and messaging systems.
- Supported the API for deployments and performance testing. Worked on performance improvement and optimization of the API, including flow redesign, DataWeave optimization, and processing strategies.
- Created a generic exception-handling framework and library that can be used across multiple projects. The framework also features a retry mechanism and handles all failures to dead letter queues (DLQs).
- Tracked and fixed bugs, using Jira and Azure as reporting tools.
MuleSoft Solution Architect and Developer
- Designed and developed APIs for various clients in different domains (retail, banking, and shopping) and platforms, using MuleSoft.
- Used third-party connection endpoints, including Shopify, Momentum, TD Bambora, Connect Logistics, Mentor Media, JD Edwards, and banking services.
- Created a dynamic DataWeave and message processing architecture to support multiple shopping channels and warehouses.
Project Manager and Developer
Sears Holdings India
- Developed full-stack applications for merchandising and warehouse divisions using web technologies.
- Received recognition for developing a Java-based solution for automating Hadoop test case execution, which removed over 50% of manual tasks.
- Awarded for developing an innovative Java-based OCR application that reads manually filled paper forms and for creating a reusable plug-and-play email component developed in Java.
- Served as a core team member for various activities: the Hadoop center of excellence, the technical innovative ideas team, and the reusable components/services development team.
Project Manager and Developer
SunGard Availability Services
- Remodeled an existing client-server application and gained over 40% in performance optimization. Conducted penetration tests and reduced vulnerability and malicious exploits on the application.
- Collaborated in teams to develop technical approaches and architectures to deliver high-quality products and enhance rich user experiences.
- Served on a project team that was established to deliver a critical, high-demand web application in four weeks. Designed technical approaches and architectures, system flow diagrams, class diagrams, and use cases for project requirements.
- Maintained applications, developed code adhering to best practices, and fixed bugs.
Healthcare System API
I analyzed the requirements, developed estimates, created RAML specifications and MuleSoft flows, performed testing, and managed deployments. I also worked on the endpoint for accepting patient data and updated two other medical applications where patient data resides.
The architecture consists of experience, process, and, later, the system API. This involved authenticating the API at each layer, validating and transforming patient data for target systems connected from the system layer, error handling, and success and failure message flows from each layer. The project was a great success and we received positive feedback and appreciation from the client.
API Integration for Airline Company
I also played a key role in improving the performance of the APIs to achieve the transactions per seconds requirement. This involved flow redesign, DataWeave optimization, and tuning of processing strategies. Finally, I was part of the go-live support team when then APIs went live and replaced the existing system. I performed proactive monitoring of the APIs, using CloudHub monitoring during the support period; analyzed logs; and did hotfixes.
API Integration for Retail Firm
Web Application for Item Delivery Status
One of the key requirements of this application was to group information based on several factors, such as route information, location, and item images. The application also used data tables for paging and sorting. I managed the day-to-day coordination with the business team for requirements, design, estimation, development, and deployment of the application.
API Development, jQuery
API Design, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, RAML, DataWeave, MUnit, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
Databases, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server
Spring MVC, .NET, ASP.NET
Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket
Bachelor's Degree in Physics
University of Pune - Pune, India
Master's Diploma (Technical Training) in Software Engineering
Aptech Computer Education - Pune, India
MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect - Level 1
MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
Certified Scrum Master
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring