Why should you use Toptal to build your career?
- Grow your career by working with top companiesAt Toptal, you’ll choose from projects with industry leaders like Airbnb and J.P. Morgan and learn cutting-edge technologies and skills.
- Never worry about paymentsAt Toptal, you set your own rate, always get paid on time, and never have to worry about negotiating with clients or competing with cheap, inexperienced developers.
- Design your own lifestyleNo offices, no useless meetings, and no mandatory hours. You choose your own availability and enjoy the freedom to work from wherever you want.
- Learn from peers and take advanced technical coursesHave a bug? Ping the Toptal Slack Community for real-time, on-demand support from a global network of top engineers. Want to learn a new skill? The Toptal Academy is designed to help you rapidly gain professional expertise in a new technology.
- Get featured on the Toptal Engineering BlogWith hundreds of thousands of subscribers, hundreds of advanced technical studies, and frequent syndication requests from top industry publications, publishing on the Toptal Engineering Blog is a unique chance to show off your top work to the best in the industry.
- Speak at conferences and attend eventsNot only will you be able to attend Toptal Community events in cities all around the world, but as part of the Toptal Speakers Network, we’ll also help you attend leading conferences, submit papers, and prepare and deliver keynote speeches.
Meet members of the Toptal Salesforce community:
See 3 typical Salesforce jobs you’ll have access to at Toptal:
- Salesforce EngineerSalesforce, Salesforce.com Data LoaderWe're looking for a Salesforce Engineer who can help us simplify and streamline data importing, analysis, and reporting. In this role, you will be actively involved in weekly discussions on how to solve existing problems and strategies for developing a more efficient database. This project will include reviewing transaction portal field mapping with payment/data gateways, customizing the existing fields on partner accounts to reflect desired information, reviewing all mass problems and unique issues existing in the data, fixing cases of incorrect mapping, cleaning data affected by past processing systems, and building and customizing reports.
- Salesforce Developer/ConsultantSalesforce, Apex, Visualforce PagesWe are looking for a talented Salesforce engineer who can be the Salesforce domain expert for our company as we build and launch our Salesforce environment. This will include developing Apex classes, custom Visualforce pages, workflows, triggers, etc. You will also be advising on best practices and working with our team to problem solve any issues that come up. Once our Salesforce environment is up and running smoothly, we will look to integrate VoIP, add approval processes, more customized workflows, better reporting and analytics, and more.
- Senior Salesforce DeveloperSalesforce, Apex, REST APIs, TalkDesk, SendGridWe need an experienced Salesforce developer who can join our core team to build a Salesforce lead generation app that automates business processes for hundreds of clients, including everything from quote creation to lead delivery. The main modules for this project will include quote management, campaign management, call queuing, reporting, and user application role management. The app will need to integrate with TalkDesk for VoIP and SendGrid for sending and tracking emails using VisualForce email templates. You will be leading the development of the entire app, including the UI design, Apex classes, triggers, REST APIs, integrations, and testing. We have a first UI draft and data model available, and we'll need quick prototyping to finalize the screens before you start developing the app. The project will be broken down into 1-2 week sprints.
Enjoy competitive, worry-free compensation.
Design your own lifestyle.
Join tech conferences, advanced skill development sessions, and more.
During the Toptal Road Trip USA, we will be supporting tech communities all around the United States of America and organizing events. As part of that mission, we’re proud to be partnering with New York Pluralsight Study Group, a group of local developers who get together on a weekly basis to watch, discuss, and learn from Pluralsight’s vast library of training.
Their next meetup will take place on March 27th, starting tat 6:30 PM. The event will be a great way to meet the New York Pluralsight Study Group community, connect with Toptalers, meet some core team members who are in town for the Toptal Road Trip USA, and get answers to any questions you may have.
The event will take place at Microsoft. We kindly ask you to RSVP here for security purposes.
For more information on the event, please see the event website or contact the event organizer, Andre’ Barnes.
Toptal is proud to sponsor Destination Code, a tasteful unconference in the mountains of Utah covering such topics as code, hardware, design, and building products
A typical one- to three-day conference offers segmented, separated exposure to speakers and talent - around one to three hours’ worth of opportunity to listen to a speaker or workshop instructor. At Destination Code, though, thanks to our unique venue, programming, structure, and focus, the exposure and time spent with our incredible group of mentors and attendees total 48 hours over a four-day period.
If you would like to participate as a volunteer or a mentor, please reach out to Matt.
During the Toptal Road Trip USA, we will be supporting tech communities all around the United States of America and organizing events. As part of that mission, on March 28th, we’re proud to be partnering with WeWork to organize New York City Top Talks, lightning round presentations where speakers give a five-minute talk on a themed subject, then answer three minutes of Q&A.
New York City Top Talks will be taking place on Tuesday, March 28th at 6:00 PM EDT. Tuesday’s theme will be Productivity for Remote Workers, and there will be pizza and drinks served as well.
This event is free and open to anyone who is interested in Toptal. If you have any questions, please contact the event organizer, Ethan Brooks.
Toptal supports developer communities all over the world and is proud to partner with the Porto Alegre WordPress Meetup for their next meetup.
Porto Alegre WordPress Meetup is a group of local WordPress developers, designers, and publishers who get together to share their knowledge and experience. Their next event will take place on March 28th, so if you happen to be in Porto Alegre that day, make sure to drop by, say hello, and meet some fellow Toptalers and other WordPress users in the area. If you’re not yet familiar with Toptal, this is the perfect place to find out more about it!
The event will take place at Atum Workstyle, starting at 7:30 PM. For more information, please see the event website or contact Rodrigo Donini.