Why should you use Toptal to build your career?
- Grow your career by working with top companiesAt Toptal, you’ll choose from projects with industry leaders like Airbnb and J.P. Morgan and learn cutting-edge technologies and skills.
- Never worry about paymentsAt Toptal, you set your own rate, always get paid on time, and never have to worry about negotiating with clients or competing with cheap, inexperienced developers.
- Design your own lifestyleNo offices, no useless meetings, and no mandatory hours. You choose your own availability and enjoy the freedom to work from wherever you want.
- Learn from peers and take advanced technical coursesHave a bug? Ping the Toptal Slack Community for real-time, on-demand support from a global network of top engineers. Want to learn a new skill? The Toptal Academy is designed to help you rapidly gain professional expertise in a new technology.
- Get featured on the Toptal Engineering BlogWith hundreds of thousands of subscribers, hundreds of advanced technical studies, and frequent syndication requests from top industry publications, publishing on the Toptal Engineering Blog is a unique chance to show off your top work to the best in the industry.
- Speak at conferences and attend eventsNot only will you be able to attend Toptal Community events in cities all around the world, but as part of the Toptal Speakers Network, we’ll also help you attend leading conferences, submit papers, and prepare and deliver keynote speeches.
Meet members of the Toptal Salesforce community:
See 3 typical Salesforce jobs you’ll have access to at Toptal:
- Salesforce EngineerSalesforce, Salesforce.com Data LoaderWe're looking for a Salesforce Engineer who can help us simplify and streamline data importing, analysis, and reporting. In this role, you will be actively involved in weekly discussions on how to solve existing problems and strategies for developing a more efficient database. This project will include reviewing transaction portal field mapping with payment/data gateways, customizing the existing fields on partner accounts to reflect desired information, reviewing all mass problems and unique issues existing in the data, fixing cases of incorrect mapping, cleaning data affected by past processing systems, and building and customizing reports.
- Salesforce Developer/ConsultantSalesforce, Apex, Visualforce PagesWe are looking for a talented Salesforce engineer who can be the Salesforce domain expert for our company as we build and launch our Salesforce environment. This will include developing Apex classes, custom Visualforce pages, workflows, triggers, etc. You will also be advising on best practices and working with our team to problem solve any issues that come up. Once our Salesforce environment is up and running smoothly, we will look to integrate VoIP, add approval processes, more customized workflows, better reporting and analytics, and more.
- Senior Salesforce DeveloperSalesforce, Apex, REST APIs, TalkDesk, SendGridWe need an experienced Salesforce developer who can join our core team to build a Salesforce lead generation app that automates business processes for hundreds of clients, including everything from quote creation to lead delivery. The main modules for this project will include quote management, campaign management, call queuing, reporting, and user application role management. The app will need to integrate with TalkDesk for VoIP and SendGrid for sending and tracking emails using VisualForce email templates. You will be leading the development of the entire app, including the UI design, Apex classes, triggers, REST APIs, integrations, and testing. We have a first UI draft and data model available, and we'll need quick prototyping to finalize the screens before you start developing the app. The project will be broken down into 1-2 week sprints.
Enjoy competitive, worry-free compensation.
Design your own lifestyle.
Join tech conferences, advanced skill development sessions, and more.
On July 28th, we’re proud to be partnering with CocoCOFICE in Barcelona to organize a Toptal Coworking Day. Come join us for a day of working on Toptal client work, personal projects, or anything in between.
If you happen to be in the area that day, make sure to drop by and say hello. It will be a great opportunity to meet fellow Toptalers, and if you’re not yet familiar with Toptal, this is the perfect place to learn more about it. Just ask for Toptal at the reception and the staff will show you where we are.
Please RSVP to give us an accurate head count. For questions regarding the event, please contact the event organizer, Ivan Radigales Creus.
We invite you to attend the upcoming Orel.rb meetup, which will take place on July 28th in Orel, Russia. If you are in the area, be sure to drop by, say hello, and meet some fellow Toptalers and the Orel.rb community.
The event will feature the following talks:
“Developing services for smart Speakers (Apple HomePod, Amazone Echo)” with Ilya Lityuga
“Overview of modern web frameworks” with Pavel Bogatyrev
“Remote development: pros & cons, tips & tricks, personal experience” with Yuriy Arhipov.
We’re organizing a Toptal lunch in Barcelona on July 28th. At the event, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other Toptalers from all over the world and have some fun while enjoying good company and good food.
Anyone is welcome to join us, and this is a great opportunity to meet some core team members and learn more about Toptal. We’ll meet at 1:00 PM in CocoCOFICE and grab lunch in a nearby restaurant.
Please RSVP to give us a head count. For questions regarding the event, please contact the event organizer, Ivan Radigales Creus.
On July 28th, we’re proud to be partnering with Compartilho Office in Campinas to organize a Toptal Coworking Day.
Come join us for a day of working on Toptal client work, personal projects, or anything in between. It will be a great opportunity to meet fellow Toptalers and if you’re not yet familiar with Toptal, this is the perfect place to find out more about it.
We’ll close out the day with a networking event at Grainne’s Pub. Join us to hear more about Toptal and how we’re enabling people from all over Brazil to live the lifestyle they want to live.
Please RSVP to give us an accurate head count. For questions regarding the event, or if you are a non-Toptaler who would like to attend, please contact the event organizer, Luiz Mitidiero.