- BumpUP Media, Chief Developer (2011 - 2012)
- Ported car dealership sites to an ASP.NET-based CMS tool to enable them to manage their own content.
- Developed the necessary widgets to allow vehicle inventory listings in CMS tool.
- Built web-based auto malls, both local and national, to generate leads for client dealerships.
- Developed extensive back-end vehicle inventory update/management engine based on SQL Server 2008, using SQL Agent, Integration Services and .NET assemblies.
- PowerDEX Inc, Development Lead (2010 - 2011)
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight, WPF, SQL Server
- Led a small development team building a Silverlight/SQL-based web portal for car dealerships to manage and evaluate their lead providers.
- Built web-based dashboards for dealerships to manage all aspects of their online-presence.
- Built ASP.NET/SQL-based websites for local dealerships.
- Self-Employed, Freelance Web Developer (2000 - 2009)
- Design and develop web sites for local small businesses (real estate, property management, online retail, travel).
- Microsoft Corp, Software Design Engineer (1993 - 1999)
Technologies: Win32, COM, C++, Java
- Designed and implemented the foundation of Windows Forms in the .NET framework.
- Developed Windows forms engine in Java (Visual J++).
- Worked on all aspects of the Visual Basic forms package. Main areas of ownership and expertise were ActiveX control (OCX) hosting and creation.