- JCranky IT, Independent Consultant (2012 - PRESENT)
Technologies: Java, Scala, Akka, Play Framework 2.0
- Maintained Python-based system for processing large volume of Twitter content.
- Created material on Akka 2, Play Framework 2, and Scala for Globalcode's software architecture course.
- Created Scala course for Globalcode.
- Taught Java, Scala courses for Globalcode.
- Contributed to DOit invoice system by adding several new features and resolving existing bugs.
- DOit, Senior Developer (2010 - 2012)
Technologies: Java, Scala, Akka
- Developed Java-based invoicing system, implemented with REST (Jersey) and EOF.
- Migrated components of invoicing system to Scala.
- Supported partial migration of company systems from internal servers to Amazon EC2 and S3.
- Worked on helper projects in Scala for internal use.
- Migrated portion of invoice system to Akka (from JMS).
- IPTI, Java Developer, Project Leader (2004 - 2010)
Technologies: Java, Struts, JavaServer Pages
- Developed web-based e-learning tool (both v1.0 and v2.0).
- Developed pilot internal project for demonstrating use of Structs in company projects.
- Provided general support for company's team development tasks.
- Developed social-networking tool for e-learning communities.
- NPT | UMC, Intern, Developer (2002 - 2004)
Technologies: Java, Servlets, JavaServer Pages
- Developed web-based systems for supporting researchers using JavaServer Pages and Java Servlets.
- Implemented graphical plotting capabilities in systems mentioned above using applets.
- Supported other interns in various development tasks.