Member since May 15, 2017
Creative thinker, strategist, designer, and coder—all of these terms describe Andrijana. Andrijana's passion is UX and visual design. She loves to push the boundaries of each project to deliver valuable and meaningful results that will make her clients proud and help them grow their businesses.
- UI/UX Designer2014 - PRESENTPixel Industry Ltd.
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InVision, Nunjucks
- Worked with clients from different fields (finance, agriculture, and food & beverage), of different sizes, and from all around the world (USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Asia).
- Designed for all stages of product development—defining specifications, creating website architectures, creating user flows, UX and visual designs, front-end development, user training sessions, and website maintenance.
- Worked only for remote clients and effectively communicated to other project members about project deliverables using GoToMeeting, JIRA, Slack, and Skype.
- Collaborated as part of a remote team of designers for an international company (France, Israel, Russia, and Hong Kong) for 2.5 years and counting.
- Published my portfolio in Issue 219 of "Web Designer Magazine;" one of the leading magazines in web design and development industry.
- Worked on projects that earned awards from influential international galleries (Awwwards, CSS Design Awards, Web Guru Awards, and more).
- Co-founded a digital agency that started by selling premium PSD, HTML, and WordPress themes on ThemeForest, where it hit elite status in one year (today it has a portfolio with over 10,000 sales), and now works for clients all around the world.
- Freelance UI Designer (Update a Single-page Web App)2017 - 2017Capsule (via Toptal)
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Zeplin
- Redefined the web application's architecture to optimize the UX; including the navigation, application screens, content on different screens, and user flows.
- Designed the wireframes to present new user flows and new architecture that significantly improved the UX and is now user-centered.
- Tested the new architecture and user flow on real users to make sure that the UX is seamless.
- Designed the logotype along with the complete brand style guide (colors, fonts, icons, and logotype usage).
- Defined the style guide for different elements in the web application so that client can update application in the future with new features according to existing element style guides.
- Devised the final UI design for a complete web application which included 28 different screens.
- Prepared the UI specifications for development using the Zeplin app in order to make transferring the design to development much easier.
- Freelance UI/UX Designer2017 - 2017Feeney Technologies (via Toptal)
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Created and optimized web application architecture based on provided functional specifications.
- Defined and optimized use flows based on web application architecture and functional specification.
- Designed wireframes that are based on an optimized user flow and defined architecture.
- Defined the style guide for a web application based on an existing logotype.
- Created the final UI design for a web application using optimized user flows.
- Freelance Web Designer (Business Landing Page)2017 - 2017Longtail Systems (via Toptal)
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Designed the UX and UI of the company website.
- Retouched the logo so that it presented the strength and professionalism of the company.
- Translated a design into a responsive website based on HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
- Master's degree in Information Technology, Business Systems Organization2010 - 2013University of Zagreb, Faculty of Organization and Informatics, - Zagreb, Croatia
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems2006 - 2010University of Zagreb, Faculty of Organization and Informatics - Zagreb, Croatia