Verified Expert in Design
Andrijana is an experienced designer, focusing on user-centered product design. With expertise in digital strategy, UX/UI, and prototyping, she thrives in solving intricate problems with creative thinking. Her data-driven designs create immersive experiences for the intended audience. With 10+ years of experience developing B2C and B2B solutions across diverse industries, Andrijana is an award-winning designer and holds the position of lead designer and co-founder at a renowned digital agency.
Pixel Industry, Ltd.
- Worked with clients from different fields (finance, agriculture, art galleries, SaaS, marketing agencies, and food & beverage), of different sizes, and from all around the world (the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Asia).
- Worked on all stages of product development—defining specifications, creating website architectures, creating user flows, UX and visual designs, front-end development, user training sessions, and website maintenance.
- Worked only for remote clients and effectively communicated to other project members about project deliverables using GoToMeeting, Jira, Slack, Zoom, Asana, and Skype.
- Collaborated as part of a remote team of designers for an international company (France, Israel, Russia, and Hong Kong) for 2.5 years and counting.
- Featured portfolio in Issue 219 of Web Designer Magazine: one of the leading magazines in the web design and development industry.
- Worked on projects that earned awards from influential international galleries (Awwwards, CSS Design Awards, Web Guru Awards, and more).
- Co-founded a digital agency that started by selling premium PSD, HTML, and WordPress themes on ThemeForest, where it hit elite status in one year (today it has a portfolio with over 10,000 sales), and now works for clients all around the world.
Freelance UI Designer (Update a Single-page Web App)
Capsule (via Toptal)
- Redefined the web application's architecture to optimize the UX; including the navigation, application screens, content on different screens, and user flows.
- Designed the wireframes to present new user flows and new architecture that significantly improved the UX and is now user-centered.
- Tested the new architecture and user flow on real users to make sure that the UX is seamless.
- Designed the logotype along with the complete brand style guide (colors, fonts, icons, and logotype usage).
- Defined the style guide for different elements in the web application so that client can update application in the future with new features according to existing element style guides.
- Devised the final UI design for a complete web application which included 28 different screens.
- Prepared the UI specifications for development using the Zeplin app in order to make transferring the design to development much easier.
Freelance UI/UX Designer
Feeney Technologies (via Toptal)
- Created and optimized web application architecture based on provided functional specifications.
- Defined and optimized use flows based on web application architecture and functional specification.
- Designed wireframes that are based on an optimized user flow and defined architecture.
- Defined the style guide for a web application based on an existing logotype.
- Created the final UI design for a web application using optimized user flows.
Freelance Web Designer (Business Landing Page)
Longtail Systems (via Toptal)
- Designed the UX and UI of the company website.
- Retouched the logo so that it presented the strength and professionalism of the company.
- Translated a design into a responsive website based on HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
Master's Degree in Information Technology, Business Systems Organization
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Organization and Informatics, - Zagreb, Croatia
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Organization and Informatics - Zagreb, Croatia