Verified Expert in Design
Ashley is a creative designer specializing in visual design. He excels at creating unique solutions and can research, develop designs, and create final visuals. He has experience working in research labs and OEMs on user experience projects, future ideation, system designs, and concept artwork. Ashley acts as a catalyst for bringing various ideas to the project, allowing the teams to perform and deliver beyond expectations.
- Collaborated with a range of clients, including established companies as well as startups.
- Worked on design jobs that included a wide variety of briefs, such as branding guidelines, packaging design, and product design.
- Experienced in AutoCAD drawings for property firms and graphic design freelancing projects.
Blake Capital Group, LLC
- Analyzed the client's existing pitch deck to create and adapt the information hierarchy.
- Redesigned the pitch deck to better align with what the client wanted as an outcome and followed branding guidelines.
- Created new infographics and data visualizations that aligned with the client's branding guidelines.
- Created a variety of interior, exterior, and experience design concepts for future Ford Bronco programs.
- Created presentations for management using trend analysis and user research.
- Used a variety of agile visualization techniques including human-centered methodologies, storyboarding, and VRED.
Advance Design Researcher
Intelligent Mobility Design Centre
- Did advanced creative design research on future mobility for established automotive companies.
- Was a part of multiple research papers, which involved creating user research surveys, research analysis, designing infographics, branding, and document design.
- Used a variety of agile visualization techniques including human-centered methodologies and storyboarding for presentations to managers and stakeholders.
UX Researcher and Designer
Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design
- Selected to represent the Centre on a business trip to Singapore for a five-day design sprint.
- Did the brief that included but was not limited to user research, design development, prototyping, and final design visuals.
- Conducted daily briefs and presentations to the client, management, and the design team back in the UK.
Master's Degree in Intelligent Mobility Design
Royal College of Art - London, UK
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Automotive and Transport Design
Coventry University - Coventry, UK
Adobe Photoshop Certified