Verified Expert in Design
Bryant is an award-winning product designer who specializes in strategy, user experience, user interface, and interaction design. For the past 10 years, Bryant has been working with global companies to craft digital experiences and solutions for diverse markets and large user bases. Bryant combines his business acumen and human insights to guide the direction and uses various prototyping methods to verify ideas that make an impact.
Reimagining the Hotel Digital Experience at Scale
Rethinking the Personal Web Library
Freelance Product and UX Designer
- Delivered comprehensive UX consulting and design services to a diverse range of global clients and remote product teams, specializing in healthcare, finance, and education sectors.
- Led activities throughout the entire product design lifecycle, including competitor analysis, user research, opportunity identification, product strategy and direction, interaction and user interface (UI) design, and prototyping and testing.
- Contributed to noteworthy recent projects: a medical delivery app in Nigeria and a personal finance app in Singapore.
Senior UX Designer
- Designed for Japan's largest job platform, leading the UX design of the job matching platform to boost application rates. Customized the global product experience to meet local needs. Implemented A/B tests to grow revenue in 20+ markets.
- Delivered a seamless job-matching experience highly regarded by Japanese employer users.
- Successfully achieved a 3% global revenue uplift through monetization A/B testing.
- Resolved over 100 broken experiences across multiple product domains and teams.
- Championed a design collaboration framework that was adopted by various product teams.
Senior Interaction Designer
- Led local and global clients in envisioning new products for the China market. Delivered user-centered, multimodal solutions in diverse industries, including mobility, hospitality, retail, and renewable energy.
- Worked on services encompassing branding, UX strategy, product design, graphic design, and design system development.
- Increased the MAU of a 170-million-user hotel app by 5% through the brand and UX redesign.
- Launched a shopping complex UX in Shanghai spanning over 100,000 square meters and featuring 200+ brands.
- Initiated a digital product talk series that was widely recognized by the community and leadership.
User Experience Designer
- Revamped Firefox for 250 million global users, enhancing web browsing experience with optimized content discovery, autoplay, download, privacy, and security features.
- Led design sprints to explore a new product in the Southeast Asia market and push the web to platforms such as IoT and smart TVs.
- Launched a lightweight browser in Indonesia, gaining 400,000 users shortly after its release.
Senior Interaction Designer
- Revolutionized healthcare offerings using mobile and cloud tech. Researched, designed, and partnered with hospitals and patients.
- Developed a proof of concept and pitched it to senior leadership. Covered cancer management, remote diagnosis, pregnancy tracking, and fitness wearables.
- Achieved 2nd place in the Tricorder Xprize by developing an IoT health diagnostic kit.
Master's Degree in Industrial Design
National Yangming Jiaotong University - Hsinchu, Taiwan
Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design
National Kaohsiung Normal University - Kaohsiung, Taiwan
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring