Verified Expert in Design
Microsoft Office Blog
Creative Lead | Senior Front-end Developer
- Redesigned the Microsoft Office Blog from the ground up with an emphasis on creating a more simplified and engaging reader experience as well as conforming to the Microsoft Design Language. Microsoft would eventually use this work as the framework to power several other web properties.
- Designed the 2019 NBA All-Star Event website which allows users to gain information about the 2018 event including ticket purchase and email updates about the various events. The NBA had an extremely tight timeline and relied on me to produce designs within a five-day period to ensure the website was live before ticket sales began. I exceeded their timeline and provided additional design and development resources to further assist their team.
- Designed and developed a new multilingual responsive blog for Skype based on WordPress.
- Contributed to three popular WordPress starter themes on GitHub (_s, wd_s, and Genesis Starter) which are used by thousands of agencies and freelancers to create websites for companies such as Microsoft and MTV.
Designer | Front-end Developer
Campbell Design Studio
- Developed and designed a responsive platform for ADGA to manage thousands of recurring subscriptions and registrations, as well as a back-end for users to manage their profiles and subscriptions, all built on WordPress.
- Implemented and designed a responsive WordPress site for Microsoft Developer Partner to use as a selling tool and marketing device.
- Managed dozens of client WordPress sites including bug fixes, style updates, and updates (plugin and themes).
- Designed a responsive marketing site and web application for a startup based in California as a Clarity competitor.
- Built and designed a conference website and brand for WordCamp Asheville 2016.
- Worked with a local drugstore to design and develop a new website with a custom CMS.
- Partnered with an insurance agency to design and develop a new marketing website.
- Trained new front-end developer employees on the process and technologies.
Associate of Arts Degree in Web Development
Isothermal College - Spindale, NC, USA