Verified Expert in Design
Damola is a senior UI/UX designer with over a decade of experience designing products that solve business problems and create delightful user experiences. As head of a creative agency, he has delivered projects for clients across multiple verticals, including governments, airlines, financial institutions, entertainment, tech companies, and startups. Damola is passionate about user-centered design and likes to explore new opportunities.
- Designed a group gifting application for desktop and mobile and developed the marketing landing pages for the product.
- Developed a new modern visual language and identity system based on the original brand identity. Created a design system that included typography, colors, buttons, cards, and icons.
- Created user stories, user personas, and low-fidelity wireframes for stakeholder ideation. Worked on the user journey map and user flow, which helped to build the final product.
- Collaborated with developers for seamless and pixel-perfect integration.
- Performed UX audits on websites of various clients and proposed recommendations to improve user experience and conversions.
- Created UX flows, wireframes, UX design, and web design for various projects and clients.
- Provided strong leadership while assisting clients in targeting critical flows.
- Collaborated with developers and engineering teams to implement designs seamlessly in production applications.
Senior UX Designer
- Carried out a quantitative and qualitative analysis, user interviews, and a competitive analysis for the loan finance app.
- Led ideation sessions with top management to develop new user flows for administering the loan origination and loan servicing processes.
- Designed high-fidelity UI screens and developed interactive prototypes.
- Carried out user testing in an iterative loop while updating the prototype using details from lessons learned.
Senior Product Designer
- Worked on UX research, ideation, UX flows, wireframing, prototyping, and high-fidelity designs for various client briefs.
- Helped various clients such as airlines, financial institutions, governments, technology companies, and startups successfully launch digital products and websites.
- Led the overall digital design direction for the company and helped position the company as a leading design agency.
- Evangelized the role of a good user experience to clients and helped them achieve their business goals through the deployment of websites and digital products.
- Ensured the continuous success and growth of my team and the company.
Co-founder | Lead Designer
- Conducted industry research, feasibility studies, user interviews, and observational studies.
- Led the ideation workshops with stakeholders to guide the vision for the product.
- Designed information architecture, wireframes, and high-fidelity UI screens for mobile and web formats.
- Worked with developers to ensure pixel-perfect development, maintain user goals, and guide the entire customer journey experience.
- Conducted usability testing and helped to launch and grow the platform to 10 million users; was featured on CNN.
Front-end Web Designer
Clients (via Aquent Partners, London)
- Contracted for various companies in the United Kingdom on front-end web design roles. Companies include ASOS.com, Virgin Media, NTL Telewest, Emperor Design, and Scottish Power.
- Worked on wireframing and high-fidelity UI designs for clients.
Executive Education in Mastering Design Thinking
MIT Sloan School of Management - Boston, MA, USA