Verified Expert in Design
Frankie has spent the past eleven years designing and redesigning websites, brands, and applications with a focus on enhancing the user experience. Her strengths are in establishing a brand and ensuring it is consistent throughout. Under her company, Banter Projects, Frankie has worked with brands such as Gourmet Traveller, the Australian government, and Reading Cinemas.
Senior Art Director
- Acted as the brand lead and interpreted the global campaign for a local Australian market which won three PRIME Awards. Sanofi Genzyme's PBS approval for an atopic dermatitis treatment required a suite of launch materials.
- Created a suite of assets to help practitioners navigate the transition. Sanofi’s diabetes medication was getting an update, and the challenge of this project was carrying over existing users to the new product.
- Worked for Simparica Trio, a protective chew for dogs new to Australia. The global campaign needed to be customized for the local market. This campaign included a TVC, OOH media, and digital and print assets.
- Designed and redesigned multiple responsive eCommerce websites.
- Established the brand for a magazine subscription service.
- Worked directly with the head of eCommerce to establish best practices.
- Redesigned an online magazine site for Gourmet Traveller and created their recipe functionality.
- Created a search engine's UI/UX for Cosmo, Harper's Bazaar, and Elle websites.
- Designed the website and digital ads for the Australian government's Homeownership.gov.au campaign.
- Created website designs for Stockade Brew Company.
- Reskinned Abbott's Village Bakery website and optimized their user experience.
- Designed Write-Offs' website user experience.
- Designed Bobby Goldsmith Foundation's website.
- Redesigned Reading Cinemas' online experience and interface.
- Created designs for a 500-hour yoga training class for PowerLiving website.
- Crafted a mobile app design for Kitty, a group gifting and video platform.
- Designed the mobile app and onboarding process for the brand AWOL (female solo travelers).
- Led the user experience design for Foresight Environmental Experience OPOW.
- Developed the content strategy for an array of clients.
- Designed templates for print magazine layouts.
- Created illustrations in line with branding guidelines.
- Designed presentations for client-facing documents.
- Worked directly with the art director and editor.
- Worked directly with the art director.
- Followed brand guidelines.
- Created digital campaigns for homepage takeovers, half-page ads, MRECs, and leaderboards.
- Created presentations for client approval.
- Set up the final artwork for production teams.
Bauer Xcel Media
- Created digital widgets for interactive ads in publications.
- Designed the UX//UI for Gourmet Traveller's website.
- Crafted the UX/UI for Australian Women's Weekly Food website.
- Designed search function for Cosmo, Elle, and Harper's Bazaar.
- Worked with the product owner to conduct workshops.
Songs for Seeds
- Refreshed the overall branding.
- Created illustrations for the brand's library.
- Designed the UX/UI of a marketing asset portal.
- Created seasonal and promotional campaigns alongside the marketing team.
- Designed one-off assets for franchises.
- Developed an annual event's branded content and collateral.
- Designed an onboarding handbook.
- Created an online global portfolio builder.
- Redesigned web pages for a website.
- Crafted layout templates for printed advertising.
- Created brands for multiple hospitality clients.
- Designed the UX/UI for a fabric manufacturer's eCommerce site.
- Developed branded events alongside the marketing team while planning with the client directly.
- Led the design for clients' social media and marketing needs.
- Managed the creative direction of photoshoots for a fabric manufacturer.
- Created layouts and content for an online magazine.
- Attended NY Fashion Week events on behalf of the company as a brand ambassador.
- Retouched photos for mass publication use.
- Worked with the editor on bespoke event signage and created one-off printed assets.
- Managed photography FTP and distribution.
Brand and Office Manager
- Created and implemented digital assets for social media.
- Restructured the website's UX/UI.
- Supervised the window and counter displays.
- Managed merchandise stock and any new designs.
- Handled event management and production.
Design and Marketing Associate
- Crafted the screens for lighting moods on a mobile app.
- Refreshed a website's UX/UI.
- Managed the creation and implementation of EDM campaigns.
- Supervised event production and asset creation.
- Created and implemented social media campaigns for Facebook and Twitter.
- Created printed assets for an Rdio event.
- Worked on the production and implementation of Levi's Commuter Jeans campaign.
- Created mockups of a bespoke Sephora giveaway items for a store opening.
- Illustrated a Keen Footwear logo for the annual KeenFest.
- Created title cards for Sonos' campaign video.
- Illustrated and designed posters for SUNY's Purchase Music Conservatory.
- Created logos and business cards for small businesses.
- Edited photos for musicians, families, and small businesses.
- Designed t-shirts for university clubs and groups.
- Created marketing collateral for international studies programs.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
SUNY Purchase College - Harrison, NY, USA
Associate of Science Degree in Architecture
Southern Polytechnic State University - Marietta, GA, USA