Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Toptal Member Since
October 25, 2016
Jeffrey has been working alongside entrepreneurs to help build their businesses for more than half a decade. Most recently, he has worked with a digital agency in London called Grampy. For those two years, he traveled the world consulting with C-level executives and building digital experiences for leading brands.
Jeffrey is available for hireHire Jeffrey
2016 - 2016
- Recruited a team of UX and IxD designers to create a concept of a future OS.
- Planned and led a three-week workshop in Phuket, Thailand.
- Conceptualized, wireframed, designed, and prototyped an OS landscape and concept for a group chat messenger.
Technologies: Principal, Marvel, Sketch
2014 - 2016
UX Lead | Strategist
- Ran digital strategy workshops for brands in the US, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
- Performed online and in-person UX audits.
- Created user journeys for products and services.
- Designed the information architecture and wireframes.
- Worked across: banking, insurance, logistics, life-coaching, eCommerce, travel, fashion, and beauty.
Technologies: Apple Keynote, InVision, Sketch, Pen & Paper
2013 - 2013
Talent Manager | Product Strategist
- Recruited, onboarded, and managed a collective of 28 world-renowned animators from across the globe to create handcrafted, interactive cartoons on mobile (using Flash).
- Developed an interactive framework and creative guidelines for our animation collective.
- Created the launch strategy and oversaw the UX redesign of an application.
Technologies: Apple Keynote, InVision, Adobe Illustrator, Trello
2011 - 2015
Bachelor's Degree in International Business
Hult International Business School - London, United Kingdom