Juliano Fredriksson Dill
Verified Expert in Design
Juliano is a product designer with 10+ of experience working closely with researchers, business consultants, engineers, and developers to bring innovation to the next generation of digital products. He is passionate about crafting human-centered design solutions and creating valuable products to solve significant problems. Juliano has developed projects for various startups in the US market and worked for large companies that include PepsiCo, Walmart, AIB, and the Bank of Ireland.
Senior Product Designer
- Led the design vision, discovery, and definition of the core product for a global SME to benchmark manning toward global standards for the four areas of manufacturing labor—packaging, processing, maintenance and reliability, and quality control.
- Worked on the design system with another designer, highlighting the illustration's visual standards.
- Proposed a design concept to improve the communication between PepsiCo delivery trucks and Walmart receivers.
Senior Product Designer
- Reviewed and refined specifications for the features and apps, conducted research, completed the journey maps and task flows, and created lo-hi fidelity prototypes while working on the customer service software.
- Collaborated with the product managers and engineers to ensure proper implementation of design patterns and styles and acted as the design lead of new apps for billing and CRM while working on the Scorpion Platform.
- Created new components and improved the existing ones, researched and identified inconsistencies, designed the behavior and different states, and drafted documentation while working on the Scorpion Platform and CSX design system.
Senior Product Designer | Remote Consultant
- Served as a remote consultant focused on phases of digital product design such as research, ideation, prototyping, and validation for a range of startups and other clients.
- Acted as a designer screener analyzing portfolios, communicating with the applicants, participating in the weekly calls with the design screening team, conducting technical interviews with applicants, and having profile review calls with new talents.
- Helped others to pursue their dreams while working as the Toptal mentor by sharing my expertise and knowledge, guiding mentees through unique projects, and helping people around the world develop their professional skills.
- Gathered and evaluated user requirements in collaboration with the customers.
- Illustrated design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Developed UI mockups and prototypes and identified and troubleshot UX problems.
- Prepared and presented rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Conducted interface adjustments based on user feedback.
- Developed a design system to style and maintain consistency.
Founder Partner | Lead Designer
DIZI Design and Advertising
- Generated clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Guided other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience.
- Inserted a design thinking approach into companies.
Master's Degree in Strategic Design and Design Thinking
UNISINOS | Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos - Porto Alegre, Brazil
Bachelor's Degree in Visual Design with Marketing Emphasis
ESPM | Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing - Porto Alegre, Brazil
Specialist in UX Design and Interaction Design