Verified Expert in Design
Lilly-jo is an intuitive and creative designer with expertise in apps, websites, games, and branding. Having spent several years working in a variety of domains from eCommerce, education, and health, she has a solid understanding of what it takes to lead design projects from scratch with a start-up, or take a large, established FTSE 100 company into fresh, new territory. Her clients include British Gas, New Look and Marks, and Spencer.
British Gas - On Demand
Kin & Carta Create
- Collaborated with the Kin & Carta Create team (formerly The App Business), working alongside Marks & Spencer to reinvent their loyalty program with individual responsibility for Android.
- Visualised an entirely different concept, carefully applying the new branding, particularly when it met other in-app journeys.
- Guided the design based on results from testing versions of the same feature at the Oxford Street in-store lab. Overseeing Android, I was incorporating and adapting designs to ensure the smoothest possible native experience for thousands of users.
- Assisted high street retailer New Look on their mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Transformed the existing web views into highly customized native experiences for the increasingly competitive market of bringing fashion into technology.
- Redesigned major features including Explore, My Account, In-store Mode, and Tab Navigation.
- Delivered user research, stakeholder and team workshops, app architecture, high fidelity interface design, motion and interaction design, prototyping, and user testing.
- Designed British Gas’s Next Generation (NGA) app. In an extremely tight monthly delivery cycle.
- Utilizing existing web features, we took the foundation back through workshop, ideation, prototyping, and testing with a focus on simplifying, and optimizing the customer experience.
- Developed the the in-app sales journeys, the success of which brought added confidence, and further investment in NGA.
- Designed a variety of app products for companies, as well as created our own. These included transport, medical, financial, and educational products.
- Utilizing our Developed Series workshops and design sprints, we saw clients from the start-up phase to completion of the project.
- Drafted, designed, and built campaign specific apps, websites, and games within a team setting.
- Assisted clients who were a mixture of big names, and start-ups. Clients included: The Body Shop, Ted Baker, Dominoes Pizza, and Dishoom.
Foundation Diploma in Performing Arts in Arts
Arts Educational Schools London - London, UK
Short Course in Illustration
University of the Arts - London, UK
BTEC in Art and Design
Lewisham College - London, UK