Verified Expert in Design
Lora has over a decade of experience in IT as a UX designer, business analyst, project manager, and QA. Her leadership roles encompass leading the development team and overseeing and coordinating the process of application development, from the initial analysis of client requests to UX design, user testing, and specs for the dev team, including time management and managing design, development, and QA teams. She communicates very transparently and passionately cares for your product.
UX Designer | Project Manager
- Managed all the projects my team has worked on, following Scrum and Agile principles.
- Designed the UX and UI as well as oversaw UI design for numerous projects in the past decade.
- Led the development, design, and QA teams and acted as the main analyst for all our projects within the last decade.
- Handled QA for most of our projects, writing and preparing test cases, and making sure the most bugs are caught in the development phase.
- Organized and conducted user tests in different stages of the product lifecycle.
- Lectured at conferences on UX/UI and project management.
Business Analyst | Application Tester (QA)
- Analyzed business requirements for banks and financial institutions and designed UX based on client requests.
- Worked out UX specs and functionalities with the dev team.
- Tested software.
- Wrote use cases, test cases, and GUI documentation.
- Coordinated the development teams.
Master's Degree in Languages
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb - Zagreb
Project Management Professional (PMP)®
Project Management Institute