Verified Expert in Design
Medhat is an innovative user experience designer who's spent over the past 14 years spearheading projects that leave a lasting impact on digital products. He has a portfolio of over 20 projects demonstrating versatility in a wide range of industries and digital platforms. Along with being attentive to emerging trends and business needs, Medhat brings a positive demeanor with a palpable passion for designing intuitive user-centered experiences.
- Managed the design language localization into Arabic, serving more than eight different countries.
- Helped the design team to implement UX best practices.
- Conceptualized several design proposals that contained digital products.
Head of UX
- Founded the UX department from scratch in six months.
- Led six designers in two teams to design new product experiences for many online products.
- Oversaw the entire design activities within the team.
Product Experience Manager
- Revamped the experience of the search funnel, which improved sales by around 40%.
- Launched three new stores in four months, which increased sales by approximately 70%.
- Improved user traceability by implementing over 50 new events on Google Analytics.
- Oversaw the entire product lifecycle starting with strategic planning.
User Experience Lead
- Led two squads in many experimental online products (MVP) in the fintech, e-learning, and eCommerce sectors.
- Established cross-functional team in three months with a design thinking mindset.
- Participated in the transformation from Waterfall to Agile within the scope of six months.
Senior UX Designer
- Designed high-impact web applications with strong emotional appeal and intuitive navigation to maximize users' engagement for more than ten satisfied customers.
- Performed a wide variety of online projects involving UX and UI design for startups and large corporations such as Google, Porsche, Inzaj, and Mgadeer for a scope of two years.
- Implemented over 15 design proposals in matching the requirements, standards, specifications, and guidelines.
Bachelor's Degree in Business/Commerce
Cairo University - Cairo, Egypt
German-Arab Chamber of Industry and Commerce
MedCom Technology Solutions