Co-founder and Creative Director
2019 - PRESENT
- Created the full UI/UX of the app and design system.
- Conducted research by interviewing users, external customers, and various stakeholders.
- Engineered prototypes to support research and usability testing.
- Devised sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, and mockups for designs based on stakeholder requests.
- Established milestones for the project and prepared all team members to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Managed the developer and three subcontractors to deliver on multiple deadlines including hiring and deliverables management.
Technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Avocode, ProtoPie, Swift, Adobe Experience Design (XD)
2018 - PRESENT
Housing All Australians
- Created the company logo, including typography and design documents for the trademarking process.
- Developed the brand and brand guidelines along with a style guide.
- Developed social media, email, document, and presentation graphics.
- Managed fellow pro bono workers as a fluid team for the design and website team through the current website redesign process.
Technologies: ProtoPie, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Experience Design (XD)
2017 - PRESENT
OR Design Labs
- Worked with a wide range of clients from multinational corporations to startups and charities.
- Designed landing pages, dashboards, and online applications using Adobe XD and Protopie.
- Devised all documentation for each app, detailing all aspects, functions, capabilities, and features.
- Created applications from ideation to reality, including the full market research process, clickable prototypes, pitch decks, and developer handoff guides.
- Consulted on current apps and websites to improve UX user flows and update UI design systems.
- Created an AR health app scanning foods to return their nutritional information, winning a Microsoft XR Hackathon in Melbourne, Australia.
- Assisted in creating the design system for a listed company in the call analytics industry.
- Nominated in the Prospect 100 top 100 innovators in the world under 21 in 2020. Competition judges included Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple.
Technologies: Augmented Reality (AR), Adobe Aero, Adobe Dimension, HoloLens, Adobe Illustrator, ProtoPie, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Experience Design (XD)