2016 - 2018
Nationwide Building Society
- Contributed to Nationwide's first-ever design system, the Nationwide Experience Language, which facilitates joined-up journeys across physical and digital touchpoints.
- Led product- and service-design activities surrounding Nationwide's response to a significant regulatory change, leading to a range of new digital propositions that help members build financial resilience.
- Researched and designed an internal digital tool that helps branch staff manage ATMs, resulting in enhanced availability for members and dramatic reduction in servicing and maintenance fees.
- Conducted research and designed an automated financial advice tool that opens up access to high-quality financial advice to a greater number of members, leading to increased savings balances and new investment account subscriptions.
- Guided cross-functional product and design teams in their use of research, prototyping, and design tools, such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, and Treejack, as well as research techniques, including diary studies, in-depth interviews, and usability studies.
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, ProtoPie, InVision, Axure, Figma, Sketch