2016 - 2018
Nationwide Building Society
- Contributed to Nationwide's first-ever design system, the Nationwide Experience Language, which facilitates joined-up journeys across physical and digital touchpoints.
- Led product and service design activities around Nationwide's response to a significant regulatory change, leading to a range of new digital propositions that help members build financial resilience.
- Researched and designed an internal digital tool that helps branch staff manage ATMs, resulting in dramatically reduced servicing and maintenance costs and better availability for members.
- Conducted research and designed an automated financial advice tool that gives more members than ever before access to high-quality financial advice, leading to increased savings balances and investment account openings.
- Guided cross-functional product and design teams in their use of research, prototyping, and design tools, such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, and Treejack, and research techniques, including diary studies, in-depth interviews, and usability studies.
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, ProtoPie, InVision, Axure, Figma, Sketch