Verified Expert in Design
Ryan is an experienced UX/UI design lead with meticulous attention to detail, producing meaningful work that strikes a balance between beautiful and useful. Working for London agencies during the last ten years, Ryan has crafted and delivered unique digital experiences for clients such as Bowers & Wilkins, Resident Advisor, Nando's, Casio, and National Parks UK. Ryan had the honor of collaborating with many amazing brands and subsequently winning some prestigious awards along the way.
PickGuru | App Design for a New Social Gaming Platform
Tidze | The All-in-one Ticketing and Live Streaming Platform
BW | Creating a Digital Workspace for the Refurbishment Experts
UX/UI Product Designer
- Designed the UX/UI for a pre- and post-launch website for a fintech company based in Dubai, helping people take control of their investments.
- Created the UX/UI for a new search interface for an eCommerce website.
- Helped design and finish the UI for the ultimate, most luxurious care home based in Chelsea, London.
Lead UX/UI Designer
Rubber Cheese, Ltd.
- Won a coveted award for designing the UX and UI for a quantum computing software company.
- Rebranded a live streaming video platform and designed the UX/UI.
- Designed the UX/UI for a digital workspace platform and intranet for a London construction company.
- Created the UX/UI for an accessible website for the National Children's Museum.
- Built the UX/UI for a digital platform of a citizen science company to help them come up with answers to important questions for the NHS.
- Designed the UX/UI for a website to encourage people to spend more time outside for National Parks UK.
SOON_ London, Ltd.
- Designed the UX/UI for a global luxury audio company's eCommerce website.
- Created the UX/UI for the eCommerce website of the prestigious brand Casio.
- Designed the UX/UI for an eCommerce website for the national jewelers, Beaverbrooks.
- Created the new website's UX and UI for the beloved brand Nando's.
- Designed the UX/UI for an app startup to help organize world events.
- Built the UX and UI for a startup shop combining celebrity content with deals and cashback.
- Developed the UX/UI for a new website to showcase Europe's best digital creative work.
- Designed the UK's first online volunteering platform and won a Webby and Lovie award for it.
- Communicated and presented pitches, designs, and finished concepts to clients.
- Managed and delegated responsibilities to other designers and provided directions.
- Rebranded a primary school in the heart of East London and designed the school's new website.
- Designed numerous car body repair websites and platforms.
- Designed a luxurious travel company website for a global client.
Bachelor's Degree (First Class Honours) in Graphic Design
Solent University - Southampton, UK