Verified Expert in Design
Yana is an experienced designer with a broad background in user research, behavioral patterns, and product innovation rooted in visual design. Her passion lies in envisioning and creating exceptional products within enterprise solutions, and she strongly believes in the meaningful impact this digital transformation has on both individuals and business success.
Web Tracking Dashboard and Landing Page for Healthcare Blockchain Startup
Responsive Web Design for Salesforce eCommerce
- Facilitated multiple design thinking workshops and led design sprints intending to develop a new product direction while focusing on core user experience.
- Created highly interactive digital prototypes, prepared testing sessions to evaluate research and business assumptions, conducted and analyzed user interviews, and delivered research insights.
- Trained PMs and other product stakeholders in rapid prototyping techniques and wireframing methods, empowering UX and continuous discovery work across the organization.
Lead UX/UI Designer
Recare Deutschland GmbH
- Performed UX audit and redesigned the core search flow allowing health workers to find care providers for the patients. Reduced friction and complexity, optimizing the main task with data from user interviews, BI intelligence, and prototype tests.
- Redesigned client-facing file management system, significantly improving the intuitive usage of loading and sharing sensitive patient data for all actors involved while keeping the legal compliance aspects in check.
- Created a new chat functionality connecting care providers and clinics to facilitate interpersonal communication and fulfill the business objective of eliminating fax and phone calls from the user flow.
- Documented changes to the design system in a comprehensive way.
- Owned the design process from research to implementation for a native iOS application empowering 1,500+ SME insurance agents to conduct 86% more efficient meetings completely paperless, close deals 36% faster, and meet their performance targets.
- Led Agile-based UX and front-end development team in implementing Salesforce Community Cloud customer-centric portal for tracking and managing utility services in more than 80,000 urban households.
- Led design and front-end development for Salesforce eCommerce B2B2C platform relaunch, efficiently connecting luxury goods providers with global retail operators.
- Delivered research, design, and ongoing UX support for a native iOS health app providing valuable insights on physical and mental well-being layered with work-related data for corporate employees.
Senior Designer and Art Director
- Developed digital product concepts for content marketing projects, created wireframes and prototypes in close collaboration with the development team, and managed projects from brief to production.
- Took responsibility for strategy, conception, and implementation of creative design concepts for branded content and native advertising.
- Advised in-house marketing team on all matters of design, branding, and corporate identity guidelines.
UI and Graphic Designer
- Ideated, created concepts, and delivered final interface design specs for a major medical software company in the UK.
- Implemented a new brand identity for Cooltra, a 2-wheel mobility leader in Europe, in print and online marketing assets, signage, and presentations for four international offices in Spain, Italy, Brazil, and France and 100+ rental points.
- Created editorial layouts and supported marketing activities for TopRuss, a monthly luxury fashion magazine in Spain.
- Increased online visibility by 45% and improved the company's image through the brand identity redesign and social media advertising consulting for BLL Concierge and Relocation.
- Built a brand identity guide, including colors and typography, visual language, photography, logo usage best practices, and other assets.
- Supported design projects by organizing photo shoots and events, concepting, and production.
- Created clear, stylish presentations elevating new brands and enriching their design languages.
- Collaborated with social media editors to tell the most visually engaging stories for audiences around the globe.
Junior Graphic Designer
- Collaborated closely with the apparel design and product management teams on creating and defining branding guidelines for apparel collections.
- Designed creative artworks and prints for special collections that were rooted in the DNA of the brand.
- Collaborated with the CMF and design team to define and design elements that would connect products from apparel, footwear, and accessories from a graphical design language.
- Hunted the latest trends in print and transfer technologies.
Diploma in Graphic Design
Istituto Europeo di Design - Barcelona, Spain
User Research: Methods and Best Practices
Interaction Design Foundation
UX Design Course
Zürcher Hochschule der Künste
Human-computer Interaction Certificate
University of California San Diego