Why should you use Toptal to build your career?
- Grow your career by working with top companiesAt Toptal, you’ll choose from projects with industry leaders like Airbnb and J.P. Morgan and learn cutting-edge technologies and skills.
- Never worry about paymentsAt Toptal, you set your own rate, always get paid on time, and never have to worry about negotiating with clients or competing with cheap, inexperienced developers.
- Design your own lifestyleNo offices, no useless meetings, and no mandatory hours. You choose your own availability and enjoy the freedom to work from wherever you want.
- Learn from peers and take advanced technical coursesHave a bug? Ping the Toptal Slack Community for real-time, on-demand support from a global network of top engineers. Want to learn a new skill? The Toptal Academy is designed to help you rapidly gain professional expertise in a new technology.
- Get featured on the Toptal Engineering BlogWith hundreds of thousands of subscribers, hundreds of advanced technical studies, and frequent syndication requests from top industry publications, publishing on the Toptal Engineering Blog is a unique chance to show off your top work to the best in the industry.
- Speak at conferences and attend eventsNot only will you be able to attend Toptal Community events in cities all around the world, but as part of the Toptal Speakers Network, we’ll also help you attend leading conferences, submit papers, and prepare and deliver keynote speeches.
Meet members of the Toptal Drupal community:
See 3 typical Drupal jobs you’ll have access to at Toptal:
- Developer for Drupal 7 Project DatabaseDrupal 7, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, GitLabWe're an urban planning and architecture advocacy nonprofit, and our website was recently redesigned in Drupal 7 last summer. Now, we need an experienced Drupal 7 developer to build a project database for the site, which will hold urban design and architecture projects. The database will need to be architected to allow us to tag projects with categories, and then later generate pages (content views) from all projects marked with a particular category. Users must also be able to upload their own projects to the database by filling in fields and uploading photos. You will also need to handle the import of 100+ projects into the newly architected database, and should also build functionality for users to do keyword searches within the database.
- Senior Drupal DeveloperDrupal 8, Drupal 7, PHP, MySQL, Composer, Varnish, Git, RESTful Web ServicesWe are a consumer robotics and AI startup that programs physical objects to be intelligent and adaptable in the physical world and solve problems associated with positioning, reasoning, and execution. We apply AI to real-life scenarios, and we have been featured as keynote presenters at one of the most important developer conferences in the tech industry. We're getting ready to launch our second product, and now need a Senior Drupal Developer to help us address issues with our Drupal site that are critical to our digital strategy goals. The ideal candidate will be able to support web development initiatives in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines. You will be responsible for solving complex problems with our current Drupal 7 site, developing an integration layer with React.js, upgrading our Drupal core and Panopoly distribution to its latest version, improving caching layer usage and integration to ensure optimal scalability, and more.
Enjoy competitive, worry-free compensation.
Design your own lifestyle.
Join tech conferences, advanced skill development sessions, and more.
We invite you to join Berlin Top Talks, lightning round presentations where speakers give a five-minute talk on a themed subject, then answer three minutes of Q&A.
Berlin Top Talks will be taking place on November 23rd at WeWork Sony Center, from 7:00 PM. The event’s theme is directed toward freelancers and speakers who will discuss achieving work and life balance.
This event is open to all current and prospective members of the Toptal community, so feel free to come and bring a guest if you think they would enjoy meeting other local designers, developers, and finance experts.
Please RSVP on this page to give us an accurate head count. If you have any questions, please contact the event organzier, Vera Perunicic.
- Ines Avdić Zekić, Toptal - How freelancing and remote work are changing the world
- Mark Orel - East or West, remote is best
- Yuriy Yarosh - Psylance: the dark side of freelancing
The meetup will be a great opportunity to meet fellow developers in the area, as well as Toptal’s core team members who are in town. Ines Avdić-Zekić, Toptal’s Technical Sourcer, and Damir Zekić, Team Lead at Toptal, will both be there.
The event begins at 7:00 PM at the Wix Office. For more information, please see the event website.
We’re organizing a networking event for the Kiev Toptal Community on November 23rd. At the event, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other Toptalers from all over the world, share experiences, and have some fun while enjoying good company.
This is also a great opportunity to meet some core team members who are in town like Ines Avdić-Zekić, Technical Sourcer at Toptal, and Asia Lindsay, Toptal’s Europe Community Lead.
Join us at This is Pivbar, starting from 7:00 PM.
Please RSVP on this page to give us an accurate head count. For questions regarding this event, please contact the event organizer, Asia Lindsay.
On November 24th, we’re proud to be partnering with Centraal Bosch in Guadalajara to organize a Toptal Coworking Day. Come join us for a day of working on Toptal client work, personal projects, or anything in between.
If you happen to be in the area that day, make sure to drop by between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM and say hello. It will be a great opportunity to meet Toptalers who are in town for UX Digital Summit like Victoria Marafetti, Toptal’s Latin America Community Lead, and our Community Leader from Guadalajara, Mariana Garcia.
Please RSVP on this page to give us an accurate head count. For questions regarding the event, please contact the event organizer, Mariana Garcia.