- Served as a strategic business analyst, assistant controller, and director of operations and planning, helping the organization grow from $100 million to $300 million in sales.
- Developed customer and product contribution margin analysis that resulted in pricing, product consolidation, commission plans, marketing, inventory, and purchasing changes that significantly enhanced profitability.
- Led the acquisition analysis as well as the subsequent operational, purchasing, finance and accounting integration for a completed merger.
- Led the implementation of Epicor, an enterprise resource planning system (ERP), across the finance, accounting, operations, purchasing, inventory groups of three recently merged entities.
- Developed a system for uniformly analyzing costs across three merged entities.
Focus areas: Standard Costing, Merger Integration, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Analysis, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Controller, Contribution Margin Analysis, Marginal Costing, Margin Optimization, Gross Margins, Inventory, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Epicor, Logistics, Operations Finance, Strategy Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting, Fixed Asset Management, Process Modeling, Variance Analysis, Customer Analysis, Integration, Software Integration, Post-merger Integration, Integrated Sales & Operational Planning, JD Edwards, Operating Models, Inventory Management, Inventory Cost Accounting, Capex Budgeting & Inventory Management, Microsoft Access, Excel Reporting, Microsoft PowerPoint, Presentations, Capital Budgeting, Dashboards, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Customer Contribution Calculation, Variable Costing