- Served as a strategic business analyst, assistant controller, and director of operations and planning, helping the organization grow from $100 million to $300 million in sales.
- Developed customer and product contribution margin analysis that resulted in pricing, product consolidation, commission plans, marketing, inventory, and purchasing changes that significantly enhanced profitability.
- Led the acquisition analysis as well as the subsequent operational, purchasing, finance and accounting integration for a completed merger.
- Led the implementation of Epicor, an enterprise resource planning system (ERP), across the finance, accounting, operations, purchasing, inventory groups of three recently merged entities.
- Developed a system for uniformly analyzing costs across three merged entities.
Focus areas: Variable Costing, Customer Contribution Calculation, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Dashboards, Capital Budgeting, Presentations, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel Reporting, Microsoft Access, CAPEX Budgeting & Inventory Management, Inventory Cost Accounting, Inventory Management, Operating Models, JD Edwards, Integrated Sales & Operational Planning, Post-Merger Integration, Software Integration, Integration, Customer Analysis, Variance Analysis, Process Modeling, Fixed Asset Management, Budgeting, Forecasting, Strategy Planning, Operations Finance, Logistics, Epicor, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Inventory, Gross Margins, Margin Optimization, Marginal Costing, Contribution Margin Analysis, Controller, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Analysis, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Merger Integration, Standard Costing