2016 - PRESENT
- Worked with the executive team to develop corporate strategy and built the corresponding financial model to double company revenues in three years, from $500 million to $1 billion.
- Built a detailed acquisition model to better assess the overall impact of future company acquisitions.
- Served as the financial lead on plant consolidation, which included financial modeling, budgeting, and cost control.
- Built a financial model for the successful divestiture of a $150 million European business unit that was presented to the Board of Directors.
- Created a 13-week cash flow forecast for the company to better assess working capital and capital expenditure needs.
Focus areas: M&A Modeling, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Pitch Deck Financials, Finance Strategy, Cash Flow Forecasting, 13-week Cash Flow, Cash Flow Modeling, Budgeting, Controller
Investment Banking Consultant
2014 - 2016
- Developed models for trading, transaction, discounted cash flow analysis, dividend discounting, and leveraged buyouts to assess the financial viability of small-cap Chinese listed manufacturing and technology firms.
- Developed a pitch deck for a private equity firm with $1 billion in assets, considering an equity investment or potential buyout of Tinder, an online dating app.
- Prepared valuation, three statement operating model, and pitch deck for an early stage, venture composite manufacturer in the southeast US seeking $10 million in Series A capital.
- Developed valuation models for a hedge fund to assess the feasibility of a management buyout by a client company to determine whether hedge fund shareholders would benefit more from the management buyout or the going concern of the client company.
- Prepared initiating coverage equity research reports for small and micro-cap public companies in the oil and gas and apparel sectors.
Focus areas: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), M&A Modeling, Portfolio Analysis, Investment Portfolio Management, Investment Memoranda, Pitch Deck Financials, Purchase Price Allocation, Valuation Modeling, Valuation Multiples, Valuation Analysis, Private Equity Valuation, Equity Valuation, Investor Decks, Three Statement Operating Model
2011 - 2013
- Developed financial models such as sensitivity analysis, cash flow, and valuation to the executive team for expanding the company’s product portfolio from short-term loans to prepaid cards, wire transfer, and longer-term installment loans.
- Led the financial team in a successful $100 million divestiture of the UK subsidiary. Developed discounted cash flow, comparable transactions, and comparable company valuation models to determine the sale price.
- Established reporting procedures for regional and divisional management to provide up-to-date results for all products.
- Assisted the management in the review and update of loan disclosures for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Audited the fixed asset processes and provided alternatives to improve lease smoothing and inventory monitoring systems.
Focus areas: Financial Regulations, Financial Strategy, Financial Statement Analysis, Integrated Financial Statements, Pro Forma Financial Statements, Valuation Modeling, Valuation Analysis, Financial Modeling, Financial Model Auditing, Cash Flow Forecasting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)