Orlando, FL, United States
Member since January 26, 2017
A Harvard graduate pursuing his MBA at Wharton, Keith has executed numerous debt, equity, and M&A transactions and investments for global Fortune 500 corporations while working at leading Wall Street investment banks (Merrill Lynch) and private equity firms (KKR). He's an award-winning entrepreneur who enjoys freelancing to help advise clients on complex capital raising, M&A, corporate finance, and venture capital projects and transactions.
- Founder | CEO2014 - 2017National Diagnostic Solutions
Focus areas: Growth Capital Raising, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Revenue Optimization, Budgeting, Financial Modeling
- Founded National Diagnostic Solutions LLC (NDS), a healthcare startup focused on diagnostic imaging (Natdiagnostic.com); also acted as CEO and was responsible for overseeing the strategic initiatives, maintaining client relationships, and directing operations.
- Solely created a rapidly growing enterprise that expanded key diagnostic operations in 6 states across the East Coast—serving over 50 independent physician offices and larger corporate healthcare organizations.
- Managed and created rapid financial growth in the company expanding services across multiple physician specialties.
- Provided a wide range of portable diagnostic testing and imaging solutions fighting deadly cardiac, vascular, internal, and neurological diseases in thousands of patients.
- Received the 2015 National Brillante Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence from the National Society of Hispanic MBA’s (NSHMBA), a leading nonprofit organization, and featured on live TV as a top-five startup by the Central Florida Bright House Regional Business Awards.
- Associate2012 - 2014Kohlberg Kravis Roberts
Focus areas: Capital Structure, Capital Raising, Financial Modeling, Debtor & Creditor Management, Equity Research, Mergers & Acquisitions, Three Statement Operating Model
- Executed and maintained capital markets related transactions for existing KKR portfolio companies, new leveraged buyouts, and third-party capital raises and syndications.
- Performed both public and private fundamental credit and equity analysis/due diligence as a member of the Capital Solutions Group (CSG)—a joint venture between KKR Asset Management and KCM.
- Contributed to the global debt syndication effort for KKR acquisition in India.
- Presented updates on syndication efforts to KKR Investment Committee regarding deal structure and timing.
- Worked as the lead associate supporting the deal team—including the development of capital structure and execution of the capital raise for a $3.5 billion equity private placement.
- Leveraged Finance Analyst2011 - 2012Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Focus areas: Capital Structure, Capital Raising, Financial Modeling, Three Statement Operating Model, Debt, Leverage Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Performed market-based analysis on loan and high-yield market trends including analysis on deal volume, launch flex, secondary pricing, use of proceeds, and leverage levels to facilitate commentary for pitch materials and client discussions.
- Built and maintained transaction models, prepared internal risk approval memorandums, and drafted marketing documents for $725 million debt financing for Yankee Candle Company.
- Prepared screening materials, an illustrative financing proposal, and a management presentation to facilitate the $903 million debt financing for Bass Pro Group LLC.
- Created and maintained transaction model utilized to prepare various internal organizational and marketing materials for $250 million high yield financing for Block Communications, Inc.
- Drafted screening and financing decks illustrating capital structure alternatives, pro forma capitalization, and proposed covenant packages for numerous Fortune 500 companies.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Finance2017 - 2018The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Bachelor's degree with honors in Economics2006 - 2010Harvard University - Cambridge, MA, USA