Verified Expert in Product Management
Aniket is an experienced executive with a solid track record of leading product teams. He has managed over $5 million in budgets across product lines that drove more than $15 million in ARR and played critical roles in successful acquisitions by GE Current, Adesto Technologies, and Powerwave, totaling more than $150 million. Aniket has proven expertise as a product management consultant with impactful action in the IoT, consumer, analytics, healthcare, and cyber security industries.
Product Management Consultant
Product Bricks Ventures
- Coached product teams to implement product and voice-of-customer processes for their digital products, helping them to focus on critical features and deliver them efficiently.
- Provided fractional product strategy services to B2B SaaS companies to attain their first million dollars in ARR. Managed and mentored a team of product managers, UX specialists, and engineers before hiring a product lead.
- Led product changes at a YC startup, speeding up user adoption initiatives from months to hours.
- Helped set the product roadmap at a biopharma SaaS startup from initial product ideation to five customers in 12 months.
Director of Product Management
Echelon Industries Corporation (acquired by Adesto Technologies)
- Managed the product lifecycle for Echelon's IoT Smart City platform and led the product team to its first million dollars in revenue in less than 12 months.
- Spearheaded a team of 20 professionals from engineering and IoT product development to hit critical customer milestones across five cities in North America in less than a year.
- Established pricing to increase SaaS revenue and achieve corporate ARR goals. Took responsibility for developing and training a value-added reseller partner to drive new logo acquisition and ARR growth for the business.
Lead Product Manager
Daintree Networks (acquired by GE Current)
- Played a crucial role in the initial product team at Daintree Networks that worked from the first commercial project to the $100 million acquisition by GE Current.
- Identified market opportunities, defined the product roadmap and strategy for Daintree's IoT SaaS solution, and created a new product offering that led to over $10 million in ARR over two years.
- Educated hundreds of people across internal teams and external channel partners regarding product features and enhancements to scale the business.
Senior System Engineer
- Developed new protocols for physical, data link, and network layer to optimize end-to-end system performance of MANET.
- Worked on customer interfacing and product architectural presentations.
- Led team for research and modeling of new system architecture for cognitive radio networks.
IoT Analytics App for for Smart Buildings
Led the team in building an analytics app from concept to deployment across 5,000 locations and helped save tens of thousands of service calls.
IoT Smart City Lighting Solution
Led the product team dedicated to a smart city lighting solution, going from pilots to five city-wide deployments in 12 months.
Increase User Adoption for a YC Cyber Security Startup
Led the product team at a YC cyber security startup to speed up user adoption initiatives from months to hours.
SaaS Software for Drug Commercialization
Served as the primary product management consultant to ship a new biopharma SaaS software from concept to deployment.
Advanced Studies in Entrepreneurship
Stanford University - Stanford, California
PhD in Computer Engineering
Florida State University - Tallahassee, Florida
Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
SUNY Binghamton University - Binghamton, USA
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring