Group Product Manager2019 - PRESENT15Five
- Built out a high-performing team of 10 product managers, including the other group project manager I was collaborating with.
- Coached product managers, which resulted in them having significant promotions and increases in responsibility and performance.
- Led the building out of our career growth strategy, including competencies, career ladder, and job descriptions to promote growth within the team.
- Led the team that launched a significant new product, engagement surveys, allowing the company to move from purely performance management vertical into the people management vertical. The initial launch exceeded adoption goals by 110%.
- Supported the initial rollout of our R&D department after raising our series B with a heavy focus on teams, and then led our restructuring into persona-focused portfolios that allowed teams to work more closely together, solving the highest priority.
Senior Product Manager2017 - 2018Charitable Impact
- Researched the platform capabilities of partners and competitors in the charitable donation space.
- Produced strategic plan for the transition from monolith application to platform-based omnichannel.
- Reorganized two platform-based cross-functional development teams that failed to ship into three cross-functional development teams that shipped features every 2-3 weeks.
- Mentored three junior product owners and help them implement a transparent priority matrix to ensure educated and researched prioritization of feature development.
- Worked remotely from Spain with teams in India and Canada.
Product Manager2009 - 2017iQmetrix
- Researched and identified opportunities in the wireless retail market for a dropship solution.
- Worked with COO and business development to come up with a pricing model and go to market strategy for dropshipping.
- Worked with partner suppliers to define integration flows and system to support real-time dropship ordering across a network of 15,000 retail locations and seven suppliers.
- Led four teams in developing end-to-end solution that integrated iQmetrix POS, eCommerce, in-store digital solutions with the iQmetrix Platform to provide an omnichannel experience for consumers.
- Drove growth and adoption of dropship solution throughout the iQmetrix customer base.
Contract Front-end Developer2007 - 2009Chris Nicol Consulting
- Worked remotely on a number of contracts as a front-end developer.
- Worked with distributed teams in North America, Europe, and Asia.