Head of Product2022 - 2022Savvy Wealth
- Joined through acquisition as employee #8 to lead product and standup temporary marketing and operations functions. Launched MVP and social media, completed SEC registration, and hired key employees.
- Led initial product and operations development of a platform to support financial advisors servicing high-net-worth individuals as a tech-forward firm innovating wealth management.
- Led user research and product discovery with a rotating panel of financial advisors and helped develop companies understanding of financial services and markets.
Entrepreneur in Residence2020 - 2022Citibank
- Worked on cutting-edge projects in automated detection around anti-money laundering.
- Led organizational-wide programs around fostering innovative thinking and executing improvements.
- Developed projects surrounding improving opportunities for African-American business owners.
Founder & CEO2017 - 2022Wealth Noir (Acquired by Savvy Wealth)
- Lead the company through acquisition to Savvy Wealth, a VC-backed wealth management-focused fintech, in 2022. Joined to lead product, marketing, and assist with regulatory and compliance operations.
- Grew social media and website reach to over 100,000 views monthly on a shoestring budget by understanding our audience and using growth hacking strategies.
- Grew a fully-remote team to operate across 3 continents and different disciplines. Hired, screened, trained, and onboarded team with standardized processes to manage expenses with high-quality output.
- Grew social media following of 50,000 with minimal budget and a data-driven approach. Defined target customers and identified key motivations and touchpoints to find and grow our audience.
- Worked with large brand partners like DoorDash, The Motley Fool, and Rocket Mortgages to do customized and high-impact marketing campaigns for the large installed Wealth Noir audience.
Principal2018 - 2021Victoriam Consulting Group
- Created a boutique remote consulting firm to focus on product management, digital marketing, and IT project management for nonprofit and technology startups.
- Worked with an on-demand photography company to revamp the engineering team and instill correct product management practices in the leadership team.
- Ran the IT department for a California-based nonprofit organization and developed new CRM and analytics systems for them.
Interim Chief Product Officer2019 - 2020Camillion
- Led the company’s pivot from a social networking app to a B2B communication platform for teams during the COVID-19 outbreak, shifting to a more revenue rich market and generating additional fundraising opportunities.
- Introduced data-driven decision making to the product development process and created a product roadmap for the upcoming months utilizing Amplitude for data analytics.
- Designed and implemented their first product roadmap and product development process across engineering, marketing, user research, and design leading to.
Director of Programs and Operations2017 - 2019/Dev/Color
- Brought data-driven thinking into the development and monitoring of our core program, Strove to improve member satisfaction.
- Defined company-wide KPIs to track the quality of member experiences and success in meeting our organization's mission. Drove measurement of member-to-member interactions as a key company KPI.
- Managed and mentored three coworkers in personal and professional development within the company. Helped grow product management and professional development skills.
- Advocated and helped implement an early marketing strategy for the growing application and awareness of the organization across the US.
Product Manager2014 - 2017
- Led the Facebook Editor product, growing the quantity of location data added by people on Facebook over by 300%.
- Led the company's exploration into advertising measurement products focused on digital and television.
- Transitioned Facebook's crowdsourced location data qualifiers to a machine-learned platform for improved data accuracy.
- Brought a new Mixed Market Modeling (MMM) platform to Facebook's ad measurement options for large brand advertisers.
- Built out a community focused growth strategy for Facebook Editor, including a full rebrand and repositioning of the product.
Product Manager - Game Lead2012 - 2013TinyCo
- Ran the Super Slot game studio as TinyCo's major casino game studio, growing average user revenue and total users before sunsetting the game.
- Worked closely with the marketing team to drive up the quality of acquired users and drive down customer acquisition costs across several game titles.
- Developed and monitored key KPIs for various games at TinyCo, reporting to the head of product and CEO in monthly product reviews.
Product Manager - Intern2011 - 2011Zynga
- Managed the Android version of the Zynga Mobile Poker app as its first product manager.
- Implemented monetization in our Android app and grew the game to the #1 revenue generating spot on the Google Play store.
- Worked with local and international development teams to increase game features and grow our user base.
Associate2006 - 2009Booz Allen Hamilton
- Led the engineering development of DCAM, our proprietary Capabilities Based Assessment product for use with DoD and Civil US Government clients.
- Developed facilities assessment and a reporting analytics model for DoD clients to make strategic decisions on investments in facilities development.
- Revamped source control and DevOps systems for my engineering team leading in fewer bugs and higher team collaboration.
- Moved to Technical Lead for my engineering team to better impact team organization and throughput.
- Worked with the IRS to build improved fraud detections technical systems and processes across the organization.
Software Developer in Test Intern2004 - 2004Microsoft
- Created a new testing metrics monitoring dashboard for the Windows Mobile Device test team.