Product Manager2019 - PRESENTAmerican Express
- Building, launching and managing business financing products for Canada and globally.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to form product concept, detail features and roadmaps, and prioritize work.
- Collaborating with technology, development and engineering teams to groom features/stories, design technical solutions, validate work and test results, and plan product deployments.
- Researching, assessing and pitching new product concepts and areas of opportunity within the business financing space with senior leadership.
- Enabling full-team go-to-market readiness including marketing, training, performance monitoring, servicing, and other GTM activities.
Chairman and Co-founder2014 - PRESENTCapstone International
- Established and grew a federally-registered non-profit organization. Provided programs to equip domestic and international high-school students with skills in technology and entrepreneurship.
- Managed outreach and growth strategies; designed and evolved the educational program.
- Developed the annual program on startup formation, business cases, prototyping, and pitch presentations.
Product Manager2017 - 2019Thinking Capital
- Planned and built the products and marketing strategies catering to small-medium corporate accounts with credit and lending needs, making it easy for SMBs to discover, learn about, purchase and manage their loans, MCAs, and other financing.
- Grew business partnerships. Built and launched a whitelabel LaaS solution for National Bank.
- Oversaw the digital sales and engagement of the project by creating omni-channel, AI-powered, self-serve UX backed by qualitative and quantitative customer research and design principles.
- Managed large platform migrations to better scale and deliver, resulting in enterprise cost savings.
- Managed the team, and oversaw five reports covering product analysis, delivery, and marketing.
Senior Product Manager2015 - 2017Rogers Communications
- Led and managed cross-functional teams of over 100 to deliver large capital programs, IT solutions, and financial performance. I was the product and program owner for the portfolio of entertainment content VAS, and other partners.
- Managed partner deals, endorsements, and tech delivery as part of my role in cross-functional leadership.
- Oversaw the financials and KPIs. Increased customer acquisition, spend, retention, and lowered OPEX.
Product Development Manager2012 - 2015Rogers Communications
- Led and managed product development teams to solve specific challenges through rapid code delivery. Ensured scope alignment using requirements, use cases, wireframes, and other inputs to produce solution designs and architecture. Measured success via customer analytics.
- Created and led an Agile internal development shop that required significant team leadership.
- Managed and developed the Android solution for an on-device marcom with CMS.
Product Manager, Converged Products2010 - 2012Rogers Communications
- Created new products within the convergence category combining innovative wireless, wireline, online and cross-device features including calling and messaging (One Number), and video (Anyplace TV). Brought these eco-systems to life with “Connected Lounges” in retail and online.
- Commissioned research, then delivered innovative products on insights.
- Designed and produced in-store and online content.