Senior eCommerce and Platform Strategist2018 - PRESENTFreelance
- Coached and project managed an introduction of eCommerce capabilities with Shopify to established European fashion manufacture.
- Led technology research and approach design for a bra-fitting app using third scanning approach.
- Built out a product strategy and business plan for an ingredient ontology aware search engine used by pharmacists.
- Provided strategy advice and post-Magento2 migration platform management for US-based children's product manufacturer.
Product Strategy Adviser2018 - PRESENTApply Digital
- Created a roadmap and lead process and tool digitization process of a 100-year publishing company in the construction industry.
- Led requirements gathering, and built out a product strategy for a mobile platform connecting esports gamers, facilitating escrow functionality, and game tracking involving machine learning.
- Coached client team to perform user research and interviews to craft a roadmap for a service targeting data scientists.
Associate Director, Ecommerce & Digital2015 - 2018STEMCELL Technologies
- Formed multi-disciplinary groups (eCommerce enablement, insights and search engine marketing, marketing content integration, and web development).
- Sponsored and led projects such as taxonomy redesign, cross-sell modeling and testing, free shipping modeling, a new shipping model design that gained margin improvement by 37%, social media playbook development, and PunchOut enablement for eProcurement customers.
- Built eCommerce experience and environment to attain 31% annual revenue growth compared to 22% revenue growth of the company.
Senior Strategist, eCommerce and Digital Platforms2010 - 2015Blast Radius
- Served as the senior business analyst for Nike’s multi-million dollar NG360 Golf project; exceeded 12-month goals within the first two weeks that landed the second multi-million dollar phase (focused on business analysis and roadmaps).
- Headed successful completion of requirements gathering, strategy definition, and iteration planning for Bombardier Recreational Products and Vehicles.
- Focused on customer experience, competitive audits, persona development and testing, working with international clients like Nike Golf, Microsoft, Xbox Kinect, Starbucks, Bombardier (BRP), SaskTel, and Michelin as the global digital strategist.
UX and Front-end Lead2008 - 2010Elastic Path Software
- Supervised the redesign, usability testing, A/B Split experiments, and the store-front implementation process for the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Site, Hudson`s Bay Company, and Hockey Canada for the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics.
- Worked with internal client teams as the senior lead in driving; usability testing, customer experience analysis, design, wireframe creation, microsite development, and multiple store features concept development.
- Provided product development, professional services, and marketing support increasing department growth margins as the manager of internal front-end team and vendors.
Co-founder + CEO2004 - 2010Emotion
- Co-founded an international web agency, responsible for business development and partnership programs; working with nine countries and over 60 high-profile clients.
- Established an outsourcing partnership program that secured international growth opportunities for Emotion; generated over 55% of the company’s revenue and exceeded planned revenue by 60%.
- Managed project development for 60+ clients from nine countries, varying in size from sole proprietorship to international organizations.