Product Lead2021 - PRESENTConfidential
- Laid out a product roadmap for a device-based wellness offering for 2Qs at a time. Created a go-to-market (GTM) strategy, product/market fit (PMF), and brand awareness. Helped the product team to identify releases, mapping to the roadmap.
- Managed a team of product managers and designers and partnered with engineering to release features and experience to users.
- Led the definition of customer service metrics, product FAQs, content, and other artifacts to achieve device and software adoption across the user target segments.
- Managed a product that is on Android, iOS platforms offering premium subscriptions in Q3.
Lead Product Manager2019 - 2021WeightWatchers
- Led the nutrition tracking product to improvize existing experience and manage engagement metrics— daily active users (DAU), weekly active users (WAU), monthly active users (MAU), the number of days tracked/week, and other metrics.
- Led a big data and data analytics product serving 8+ million users.
- Created and provided customer intelligence and insights to internal and external stakeholders.
- Created and experimented with various data science-based models to optimize marketing and business strategy.
Head of Product2018 - 2019LogiNext - Logistics B2B SaaS Product
- Successfully pitched and implemented the SaaS Platform for UPS in North America which increased ARR by 20%.
- Created PRDs for new modules in the platform: chat, route planning and optimization, smart dashboard, vehicle 3D stacking, and personalized experience manager.
- Analyzed insights from GA, CSAT, NPS ratings and identified top five KPIs to improve in addition to elevating the product and customer experience.
- Crafted business product strategy for Mile/Tracknext, SaaS logistics management products to expand in North America and Europe.
- Co-managed product implementation at McDonalds franchises in South East Asia.
Head of Product2016 - 2017Zee Digital
- Integrated dittoTV, a video streaming product, with leading national and international telecom providers, OTT players resulting in revenue growth by 50x and user base by 200x.
- Implemented product distribution strategy and reduced the CAC by 50% and increased LTV by 150% for dittoTV subscriptions.
- Co-led global product innovation practices to introduce a smart device catering to five senses which resulted in securing patent in 2018.
- Created the product roadmap, market positioning, competitive analysis, global launch plan for OTT product – Zee5.
- Managed the P&L of the product portfolio.
- Identified new strategic business and vendor partnerships like Amazon FireOS and RailWire in India and South East Asia.
- Headed the org structure and talent pool management.
Product Leader2014 - 2016MEDHOST | YourCareUniverse
- Onboarded as a product manager to ship YCH, a SaaS-based patient engagement product meeting Obamacare, meaningful use (MU) regulations resulting in adding 330+ customers and catering to 10+ million lives on the YourCareUniverse (YCU) platform.
- Led product development using Agile framework for disease management, YourCareData products targeting existing customers which increased the ARR by $5 million and ARPU by 125% in 4 quarters.
- Based on user analytics from GA, MixPanel and other tools, created growth and customer retention strategy which resulted in uptick in YoY customer base by 125%, user base by 100x.
- Identified new opportunities to expand product portfolio and identified new products namely Chronic Disease Management, YourCareData, consumer health, and wellness app.
- Created pricing model and product packages for go-to-market strategies for SaaS portfolio.
- Collaborated with product marketing and professional services to create collateral and evangelize YCU products.
- Managed P&L for YCU product portfolio.
- Managed product teams, hiring, and mentoring resources.
- Led technology partnerships and alliances for YCU with EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, eClinicalworks, Athena Health, and AWS.
Lead Digital Consultant2011 - 2014Deloitte Digital
- Shipped native mobile (iOS, Android) eCommerce app for a large retailer in Mexico catering to 10+ million online users which increased DAU by 75x and AOV by 48%.
- Conceptualized and shipped a salesforce optimization native app for a leading hi-tech client catering to 5,000+ users, which reduced the enterprise sales cycle by 25%.
- Shipped a time and expense app for 10,000+ employees of Fortune 50 technology client which increased time entry efficiency by 75%.
- Shipped a health and wellness app for leading health system catering to 5+ million lives resulting in an increase in DAU by 40x and session duration to 15 minutes.
- Created concept and shipped a B2B2C web and native mobile product for a leading life sciences client in US with a target customer base of 1+ million targeting consumer wellness routine and content.
- Led digital product strategy for various use cases for clients like Alcon/Novartis, AMD, Broadcom, Liverpool (Mexico), Nissan, Coca-Cola, and Walmart.
- Led product design with a high focus on design thinking principles, the voice of the customer, data analytics, and KPIs.
- Shipped a wealth management/financial services-based product for Bank of America and Wells Fargo.
Product Manager2008 - 2011Deloitte Services LP
- Shipped a B2E mobile and web app for time and expense catering to 60,000+ users resulting in ease of use and improving revenue collection cycle by 30%.
- Shipped hospitality management product catering to 100,000+ users of Deloitte globally introducing a one-stop-shop for their stay during employee onboarding and organizational events.
- Shipped performance management product for 60,000+ employees of Deloitte in the US resulting in $5+ million performance awards being transacted through the product and thereby increasing employee retention.
- Shipped a document and creative services product for 60,000+ employees of Deloitte in the US resulting in faster processing of transactions by 72% and reducing cost by $5 million annually.
- Interfaced with business stakeholders and users to analyze business problem statements and scope, and created business/application strategy.
- Led cross-functional teams with sizes varying from 5-60 members spread across multiple geographies and time-zones.
- Mentored junior product managers/business analysts.
Product Manager - Contract2007 - 2009R3Tek
- Managed an identity management product to automate permissions management for 60,000+ US employees of Deloitte – 95% accuracy for auto-permissions management.
- Created long term business and product strategy including KPIs and future releases.
- Successfully led product definition and design to gather requirements from business owners and users.
- Led the QA and UAT phases of the project in conjunction with the business/project team.
- Led product documentation delivering artifacts like product requirements, traceability matrix, wireframes, and mockups.
- Created user acceptance criteria and testing plans.