Agile Product Owner2019 - 2020Hy-Vee
- Reduced manual support hours by 80% with an automated ticketing process for corporate ad maintenance.
- Decreased product tech debt by 25% while managing the development of a large variety of business products into scalable web-based solutions with a team of 6+ people.
- Prototyped a vision of a new CRM system to manage customer feedback complaints and compliments, including real-time dashboard reporting.
Agile Delivery Lead | Product Owner2017 - 2019State of Iowa
- Led design, development, and delivery of a new web-based solution for the local government process of property assessment and budgeting. The project was delivered on time and 10% under budget.
- Delivered business process improvements across Iowa agencies through the ServiceNow platform product while organizing and operating the team into structured Agile stories and sprints.
- Created and communicated new project status reports with reliable data on accomplishments and KPIs that reported new development versus maintenance, development per agency, and cost by sprint.
- Introduced dashboard reporting to agencies and business partners showcasing Agile methodology KPIs, such as percentage of completion versus percentage of budget used.
Business Systems Consultant2015 - 2016Wells Fargo
- Managed and reported data mapping integrity of over 2,000 data elements each quarterly release.
- Introduced self-audit into master data mapping documents using Excel formulas and macros balancing to reported quarterly corporate releases.
- Managed multiple corporate change requests through the lifecycle of writing requirements, managing target dates, user testing solutions, and post-production testing for assurance.
Senior Business Analyst | Agile Product Owner2012 - 2015ITAGroup
- Introduced cost-benefit analysis to the client to help manage priority and operational decisions for website and platform features and maintenance.
- Managed and communicated the current project budget versus the remaining scope related to signed RFP and SOW and change management processes.
- Collaborated with larger IT organizations to introduce the concept of cost per point in assuring our quoting and cost accuracies and providing quicker response to client and stakeholder cost expectations.
- Managed and communicated competing priorities across the client's US branch offices, often resulting in refactoring budget and timeline impacts.
Agile Business Analyst2010 - 2012Pioneer Hi-Bred International
- Coordinated with a reporting analyst to introduce and prototype crop and field reporting using Excel data cube concepts.
- Developed strong stakeholder relationships with agronomists worldwide while establishing a documented process to track and communicate disparate requirements across global regions.
- Established the product vision by identifying and segregating project phases to support four seasons of agriculture of planning, planting, observation, and harvest across multiple countries.
Agile Business Analyst III2005 - 2010ITAGroup
- Managed website and background systems for 30,000+ users, including over 100 ASPX pages and a transactional database of more than 120 tables with approximately 1,800 transactions per day.
- Led the automation of enhanced integration of Salesforce data consumed to operate sales incentive program of rewards and recognition.
- Established and automated a new internal audit of 45 monthly operational procedures and standards to meet client requirements.
- Managed the file transfer process to import, data scrub, and assign $1.2 billion in sales revenue records into incentive sales reward platform.