Digital Innovation Consultant and Product Manager2020 - PRESENTToptal Client
- Led and managed an innovation project for a digital innovation department at a global company.
- Managed and trained stakeholders to run innovation from building a business model to customer research and interviews.
- Developed the roadmap of an innovation strategy for a new product related to connected objects pursuing a company's strategy around the IoT.
Chief Product Officer2019 - 2020Brightmile
- Drove a growth mindset to accelerate the prioritization (using KPIs and RICE score prioritization) by redesigning the roadmap definition process on Airtable.
- Improved stakeholder relationships with new KPIs and dashboards, scaling the communications system with Mixpanel and giving a base supporting the change to come in the product.
- Improved market penetration in France with a specific solution and commercial replicable offering opening a potential growth of 1500 drivers by the end of the year (almost 250% of the current database).
- Improved the understanding and diminished dropout on onboarding by 30% by designing a revamped onboarding sequence (marketing email and onboarding sequence on mobile), and a new user journey.
- Designed and defined a new engagement solution and design on iOS and Android; used email to grow sustainable engagement in the mobile app which helped businesses reach their safety goals.
- Improved the understanding and tone of app voice by leading the team in a complete review of the design on the mobile app (iOS and Android) for clients in the fleet management industry.
Product Director and Growth Product Manager2017 - 2019Engage Technology Limited
- Reduced 66% of the technical debt in the compliance product by migrating the solution to the new technology stack.
- Migrated 6,000 business and 20,000+ workers details and compliance documentations helping the business reducing support.
- Grew the MRR by 20%, reducing the time to compliance and fraud by developing a new registration solution with the automated recognition of ID and API integration.
- Worked as a growth manager and created new partnerships which led to an additional £150,000+ in revenue with companies such as Reed, Jumio, and Twilio while in compliance and regulation of the contractor product.
- Created new opportunities and business model changes by discovering new pain points and untapped opportunities by interviewing more than 70 site managers, recruiters, and workers.
- Improved productivity (75% more than other teams) and happiness of a team of ten engineers remotely in five countries from analytics implementation, new design implementation, integration with an external system, and migration from a legacy system.
- Acted as a senior product manager, product owner, Agile coach, team leader, innovation and growth manager, and partnership manager.
- Drove a startup, growth, and innovation mindset under the strategy director to develop a new MVP solution by applying the principle of the lean startup based on Steve Blank principles and design thinking.
- Led the roadmap definition and strategy for two lines of the product: contractors and recruiting agencies experience for registration and compliance.
- Increased the completion by 40% in our first try of the compliance process by identifying a full strategy and redesign of the registration/compliance product with two senior UX designers.
Head of Mobile product and Product Director Ecodrive2016 - 2017Masternaut
- Rescued a year-late development project and developed the roadmap for the Smarter Driver app. Took back control and led the team to redesign and develop the new user experience—driving engagement in four months.
- Improved team performance by 200% by focusing on and implementing a new work method to deal with technical debt, quality insurance, and incidents with a new leadership style.
- Developed and launched a new app on iOS and Android: vehicle check and mileage expenses leading to the conversion of more than 500 drivers to the app in the first few months.
- Led 20 people in three countries in total (seven locations remotely) on the design, mobile, back-end, and front-end experience definition.
- Spearheaded the innovation and the design for new solutions, including a new driver behavior concept, universal search, new driver profile, weekly fleet manager digest, and analytics integrated Mixpanel.
- Led user research, qualitative, and quantitative survey and worked closely with stakeholders and customers from 10 to 4,500 vehicle fleets in different industries from construction to utilities among others.
- Led the development and roadmap for eco-drive, which included defining the new features and experiments to design and develop the product and drive more engagement of drivers and safety managers.
Product Manager | Agile Product Owner | Client Relationship Manager2014 - 2016Arcbees
- Reduced operation costs by 30% and helped the company make more accurate project estimates by adding structure to the proposal process.
- Led a team of eight people in five different countries in consulting services for clients, led the redefinition of the operation management and offerings, and was responsible for culture definition.
- Created a new accurate financial model that helped Arcbees bill by almost 90% based on budget, sprint, team velocity, and team availability.
- Served as an Agile project management/product owner for external and internal projects in industries like banking, retail, and airport industries.
- Led projects with teams built from client and Arcbees resources, developed roadmaps, gathered requirements for different clients. and finally took responsibility for QA before sending them to the clients for release.
Consultant | Product Manager | Agile Process Manager | ITSM Consultant2009 - 2014Fujitsu Canada
- Created opportunities of $1.5 million+ by creating a 3-month program as a new offering around ITIL and IT service management—helping an organization redesign their process and reduce incidents and problems in their IT process in no time.
- Merged the IT processes of two organizations and led the development of the product supporting them as a senior IT services architect in the merge of the project team.
- Held more than 100 workshops and trained 9-12 participants for the definition and implementation of the new processes. Established and structure the roles and responsibilities for the governance and the different KPIs.
- Streamlined the practices between the services and implement the processes of change management, release management, access management, incident and problem management, and continuous improvement process.
- Acted as a product manager, product lead, product expert, product owner, Agile coach and Agile practitioner, ITIL consultant expert, and program manager during the full period at Fujitsu.
- Gathered data from different systems and seek opportunities to improve the organization and processes. Collected data (financial, operational, it system) to conceive dashboards and models for governance purposes.