Verified Expert in Product Management
Prashant is a product manager with 7+ years of experience. He has worked with companies such as Cisco, Thomson Reuters, Marsh, IHS Markit, and Nagarro. Specializing in managing the development of SaaS and B2C web applications, Prashant delivers results with deep expertise in Agile product management, UI/UX, SQL, Google Analytics, Jira, and Excel. His industry experience is backed by scrum product owner certifications, an MBA from Notre Dame, and a bachelor's degree in computer science.
Senior Product Manager
- Responsible for growth verticals strategy across different industries such as legal, healthcare, and broadcast.
- Managed Cisco Webex collaboration product—a WebRTC solution used by broadcast clients (CNN, NBC) —to facilitate real-time browser-based meetings.
- Created epics and user stories with acceptance criteria. Built product roadmap based on customer input, sales, customer support, and market trends. Leveraged Power BI for user analytics.
- Collaborated with UX and Compliance to create and roll out accessibility policy and procedures for the overall product group.
- Collaborated with Cisco business development and evangelism teams to onboard new partners. Enabled integration with Webex calling capabilities.
- Managed Webex Instant Connect: a WebRTC collaboration solution connecting patients with providers and enhancing telehealth and virtual rounding experience.
- Launched a comprehensive SaaS product for enterprise relationship management and marketing automation and built the product roadmap based on customer input, sales, customer support, and market trends.
- Created 400+ user stories with acceptance criteria in Jira. Owned the roadmap and feature prioritization. Facilitated Scrum meetings and sprint planning and collaborated with development teams to manage the SDLC.
- Established the product vision and direction for a new financial benchmarking product for the legal industry and maintained stakeholder engagement by socializing data-driven roadmaps internally and externally.
- Identified product gaps through market research, competitive analysis, accessibility, and usability testing. Articulated product strategy and communicated recommendations on key competitive messaging to Marketing and product leadership.
- Contributed to converting prospects to multimillion-dollar annual revenue by engaging with Sales as a subject matter expert during pre-sales meetings; collaborated with Marketing to create collateral and direct product positioning.
- Established the product vision and direction of a new product initiative, Strategic Insights. Maintained stakeholder engagement by socializing data-driven roadmaps internally and externally.
Product Manager/Business Analyst
- Managed the product roadmap and Agile software development sprints and wrote 20+ product requirements documents (PRDs).
- Performed market research and competitive analysis (SWOT, pricing, user reviews, and differentiation) to improve Vennli's competitive position.
- Collaborated with the client success team to create product demos, positioning, and messaging.
Vice President, Digital Products and Partnerships
- Built the product strategy for Marsh's white-label UI/UX framework for the global insurance marketplace.
- Integrated the UI/UX framework with a big data lake, Google Analytics, payment processors, APIs, and personalization engines.
- Launched multiple insurance apps on web and mobile platforms in Europe, Asia, and North America.
- Created wireframes to visualize user journeys and communicate product features.
- Reduced the time-to-market for product launches by three months by managing stakeholders in engineering, marketing, legal, and compliance teams.
- Led delivery and product management of TrustedPals, Marsh's first direct-to-consumer online pet insurance offering.
SailPoint Technologies (Intern)
- Built the product roadmap and gathered requirements via interviews with clients and implementation partners.
- Led the development of a new SailPoint community platform to enable collaboration with customers, advocates, and influencers.
- Worked with Agile Scrum teams to release more than three new features.
Associate Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Conducted daily Scrum calls with clients, elicited customer requirements, created business requirements documents, collaborated with the QA team to create test scenarios, and gave product feature demos during sprint releases.
- Developed SRS documents and defined user stories for the Markit KYC application.
- Created Tableau dashboards to track key product metrics, drive business decisions, and communicate KPIs to stakeholders.
Associate Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Analyzed, discussed, and documented 300+ user stories and managed team resources, story commitment, and task breakdown.
- Reduced the cost of development by 54%, analyzed Google Analytics data, and conducted UAT and user research to improve the UX.
- Directed multiple product localization QA projects with teams of 10+ members across Germany, the United States, and India to launch localized, country-specific versions of clients' products in 10+ languages and seven markets.
Software QA Engineer/Business Analyst
- Increased customer traffic by 400% by leading a 4-member QA and UX team to rearchitect a client's products to support web accessibility, usability, and localization standards. Prepared test plans, test cases, and RTM for capturing test coverage.
- Performed cross OS-browser functional testing to validate the client's web and mobile applications across 20+ OS-browser combinations.
- Prepared test plans and test cases and saved $20,000 for the client by eliminating up to 90% of the QA effort by writing automation scripts.
Financial Benchmarking Tool for Law Firmshttps://legal.thomsonreuters.com/en/products/strategic-insights
Established the product vision and direction for a new financial benchmarking tool for the legal market and increased customer usage by 300%.
I developed the vision for the product, maintained stakeholder engagement by socializing data-driven roadmaps internally and externally, and added new, innovative features that increased customer usage by 300%.
Enterprise Relationship Management Tool for Law Firms
Built the product roadmap and launched Relationship Insights—a comprehensive SaaS product for ERM and marketing automation.
Trusted Pals Pet Insurance Applicationhttps://www.trustedpals.com/
Launched a pet insurance application for North American pet owners that had 10,000+ visitors in the first month of launch.
Customer Engagement Platform for SailPoint Customershttps://www.sailpoint.com/
Built a new customer engagement platform for SailPoint to communicate effectively with its SaaS customers about new feature enhancement requests.
Insure My Tesla Automobile Insurance Application for German Market
Launched an auto insurance application for Tesla owners in Germany in less than two months.
Instant Connect Healthcare Collaboration Softwarehttps://help.webex.com/en-us/article/sv0h2ab/Webex-Instant-Connect
Managed Webex Instant Connect—a WebRTC collaboration solution that connects patients with providers and enhances the telehealth and virtual rounding experience I expanded the product to over 100 customers in less than a year.
These browser-based consultations are highly secure, and no private health information is collected at any point. There is nothing for patients to install, nor are there any login details to remember—the patient simply clicks the provided link.
As a fully flexible platform, Webex Instant Connect now powers other healthcare use cases, such as in-patient teleconsultation, hourly virtual rounding, family visitation, and others.
Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
University of Notre Dame - South Bend, Indiana, USA
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology - Noida, India
Scrum Master Certified (SMC)
Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC)
Google Analytics Certification
ISTQB Foundation Level Test Engineer
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring