Product Manager2020 - PRESENTEmbroker
- Increased insurance quote generation by 15% in a 4-month span through extensive enablement of the sales department and designing and supporting an appropriate marketing strategy.
- Managed four cross-functional teams to achieve a platform rewrite and UI/UX design revamp. Created end-to-end solutions by conducting initial deep dive research through continuous discovery. Established continuous interviewing framework company-wide.
- Improved the NPS score by 10% over the first four months through comprehensive customer collaboration and precise identification of customer pain-points through appropriate customer interview techniques.
- Discovered the shopping process bottlenecks and redefined requirements based on customer analysis and multiple stakeholder workshops. The implementation resulted in lowered cart abandonment rate by 15% in four months.
- Oversaw all the development stages and led functional testing, QA testing, employee training, change management, and broad post go-live support for multiple features across multiple teams.
Lead Product Owner2016 - 2020msgNetconomy
- Successfully delivered over seven go-to-market releases together with enablement materials, documentation and post-release activities as a lead product owner of SAP retail eCommerce enterprise platform for insurers.
- Delivered an 8-month long pilot implementation integrating with the bank's CRM, credit scoring system; developed also a custom personal loan pricing engine as a lead product owner for Standard Bank South Africa's digital transformation pilot.
- Achieved a top level of customer satisfaction through a 6-month engagement with Mercedes-Benz Canada as a lead product owner on their eCommerce platform.
- Created product demos and explored optimal product customization scenarios while working on presales activities for potential insurance customers of the SAP Financial Services Accelerator.
- Delivered multiple proofs of concept and different product demos, customer webinars, and conferences representing the SAP Digital Insurance Platform.
- Increased the Scrum team's capacity by 50% through optimization of business requirements by introducing a new Agile concept of stakeholder workshops and a 360° dedication model and continuous discovery.