Product Manager2021 - PRESENTWalmart
- Acted as a product manager on the mainframe to cloud initiative.
- Communicated with internal stakeholders and helped migrate them to the new cloud platform.
- Managed the backlog and worked with engineering to complete all sprint tasks.
Product Manager2021 - 2022National Corporate Housing
- Helped to create the long-term vision and strategy for the platform with a 2-year roadmap plan.
- Preparing launch plans, determining release goals, and partnering with our technology team to develop the platform.
- Collaborated with UX designers to create a world-class customer experience.
- Gathered requirements from the business and worked with the business to prioritize and plan a roadmap.
- Worked with the scrum team to plan a sprint, understand goals, and clarify acceptance criteria.
Product Owner2021 - 2021FormAssembly
- Conducted Scrum ceremonies, including sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives.
- Led discovery sessions with the tech leads and infrastructure to find successful implementation strategies. Managed feature flags and rollout strategies and helped implement a go-to-market strategy. Determined success metrics and KPI’s.
- Spearheaded the release of a new process builder feature from inception to launch, including iterating based on customer feedback and qualitative analytics.
- Acted as product owner for the largest squad in the company, consisting of four developers and two QAs located worldwide.
- Collaborated with the executive team to help create the long-term vision and strategy for the product.
- Joined sales and support calls with customers to understand their problems and pain points, define requirements, and innovate on behalf of the customer.
Product Manager2020 - 2020PepsiCo
- Collaborated with the sales team and account executives on the pain points identified due to the changes in prices in the retailers' eCommerce stores. Worked with them to define requirements and must-have features for the initial MVP.
- Developed all user stories, market research, requirements documents, and wireframes for the new price monitoring tool in Jira and Confluence.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams that included UI/UX designers, eCommerce retail sales, product catalog, data engineering, and data science and analytics. Assisted designers with the dashboard design using Adobe XD.
- Built graphical dashboard with the UI/UX team to best display metrics and trends for all SKU's and retailers.
Product Manager2015 - 2020ValueMailers.Com
- Created a product strategy and roadmap according to C-suite goals to guide efficiency and process streamlining. Used Business Model Canvas to ensure that the features and projects aligned with the goals.
- Implemented and ensured all projects maintained PCI compliance.
- Wrote all technical documentation and led all ceremonies including backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives. Created user stories using stakeholder input and customer feedback, and determined acceptance criteria.
- Oversaw the eCommerce website checkout experience. Used checkout funnel analytics in Google Analytics to improve checkout conversion rate and worked with marketing on abandoned cart recovery. Carried out A/B testing to continually improve conversion.
- Saved $40,000 annually by leading the development of an automated vendor ordering system web application that has scaled with the company's growth and the number of orders received. Built it with PHP, MySQL, Laravel, and third-party vendor APIs.
- Reduced annual overhead costs by $20,000 by leading a team to develop an automated tracking system that pushes tracking to selling channels, using UPS API integrations and third-party marketplace API integrations, maintaining a 90+ seller rating.
Full-stack Web Developer2012 - 2015ValueMailers.Com
- Performed data migration and upgraded an eCommerce website from osCommerce to Magento 1.9.x. The Magento store has generated $10 million+ in revenue.
- Integrated Google Tag Manager and Facebook pixel into sales funnel pages. Built dashboards in Google Analytics to monitor results. Worked with marketing and copywriting when funnel opt-in did not meet standard percentages.
- Created and managed over 4,000 product listings across third-party marketplaces and the company's web store. Updated product images and descriptions from copywriters and designers. Monitored product sales metrics and made modifications as needed.
- Calculated sales tax for states in which the company collected them. Created formulas in Excel to automate the process and dramatically reduce the time to file.
- Collaborated with content and marketing to do A/B testing for Amazon listing bullet points and website product descriptions to increase conversions.
- Built landing pages and various product pages in ClickFunnels for influencer marketing and driving traffic from ads.
Application Support Analyst2009 - 2012JPMorgan Chase
- Worked in the identity and access management area of the risk department. Provided support for a role-based user permission web application that prevented users from accumulating overreaching access.
- Served as liaison between senior project managers and the offshore development team, transparently communicating bugs, technical roadblocks, and scope change requests.
- Led customer development and discovery interviews. Created production support documents, troubleshooting guides, FAQs, and process guides.
- Provided level 3 support for the profile center application, capturing screen shares with customers and communicating bugs with the development team and project managers.
- Performed extensive QA testing, using automated test scripts and manual browser testing for all developed features in the profile center application for treasury and security services.
- Investigated bugs and errors in code and executed fixes in C#.NET Framework in collaboration with the offshore development team.