Lead Front-end Engineer2021 - PRESENTTradeling
- Led three teams and six front-end engineers working closely with project and product managers to deliver features in our marketplace tribe, which is responsible for the seller experience of the product.
- Migrated the current CMS, from research, benchmarking, and choosing the technology to fit our stack and infrastructure, to the development process, deployment, and production.
- Oversaw performance enhancements and fixes on the application infrastructure level.
- Collaborated with the technology team for migrations, refactoring, and infrastructure developments.
- Mentored the team on proper test practices by conducting workshops for writing unit and integrations tests.
Senior Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTTradeling
Technologies: TypeScript, Redux, Design Systems, Node.js, React
- Built the largest B2B eCommerce platform in MENA using React and TypeScript.
- Led the development of new features to the front-facing application E2E.
- Engaged in product revamping and refactoring to follow modern MVVM architecture.
- Introduced unit and integration testing and other tools and technologies for better DX.
- Encouraged engineers to have fun and share knowledge.
Senior Front-end Engineer2019 - 2020WakeCap
- Developed a solution for a real-time tracking engine using WebSockets and OpenLayers that maps and visualizes GIS coordinates into pixel images.
- Refactored the application legacy codebase to use TypeScript and created an easy-to-use developer environment.
- Architected and designed the system to be maintainable and scalable for future features.
- Introduced TTD architecture and unit testing using Jest and Enzyme.
- Collaborated with project managers and designers to help to create the product map and user experience.
- Led a team of two engineers and one designer to help build and deliver an internal installation tool for our system.
Front-end Engineer2019 - 2019Wuzzuf
- Engaged in one of the largest product releases and worked directly with stakeholders to fit their requirements and needs.
- Maintained old projects and fixed bugs in the internal legacy systems.
- Introduced new technologies and tools for a better developer experience.
- Introduced PWA technologies and demonstrated how the company could benefit from it by demonstrating the transformation from a user-facing application into a PWA.
Front-end Engineer2018 - 2019IoTBlue Software as a Service S.L.
- Built a fully functional full-stack dashboard to help users create their own and fully-customized dashboard to the level of font sizes and colors.
- Created real-time tracking solutions using different GIS engines that can also work on-premises.
- Built a visual programming interface to help users create their own workflows and vertical applications with no code needed.
- Tracked and fixed bugs on the legacy systems and helped enhance the look and experience of them.
UI Developer2016 - 2017Digital Yard (previously Starwallet Labs)
- Turned client requirements into the applications they requested.
- Onboarded new engineers and mentored them to become familiar with company culture.
- Maintained and enhanced the user experience of old projects.