Software Engineering Intern2018 - 2018
Technologies: Python, PyTorch, FastText, Spark, SQL, PHP, Hack
- Designed and implemented a complex algorithm using FastText and deep learning for detection of over 1,000 platforms and technologies used by over 5 million small and medium business websites.
- Processed terabytes of website data using scalable and parallelized unsupervised machine learning algorithms.
- Enabled Facebook to target previously unknown, but popular, platforms and technologies for lucrative ads partnership integrations.
- Utilized HDBSCAN clustering algorithm to accurately and efficiently cluster website source keywords that signified newly detected platforms and technologies.
- Built an internal web app in PHP/Hack for Facebook employees to visualize newly detected platforms and technologies along with the websites using these platforms and technologies.
Data Science Intern2017 - 2018CS Disco
Technologies: Python, PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow, CUDA
- Prototyped state-of-the-art attentional deep learning architectures for legal NLP to help more than 400 law firms.
- Studied and tested deep convolutional and recurrent models on the iMDb Sentiment Classification problem.
- Deployed a Hierarchical Attention Network to classify documents in legal discovery by category and attributes.
- Researched novel data augmentation techniques for natural language data to achieve 92% accuracy (state-of-the-art) on the iMDb Sentiment Classification problem.
- Authored a paper detailing my novel embedding-driven data augmentation technique for natural language data.
Software Engineering Intern2017 - 2017
Technologies: C++, MapReduce
- Developed a MapReduce pipeline to run simulations with Google’s Dynamic Search Ads product in C++ over thousands of nodes.
- Enabled Google’s Dynamic Search Ads to grow and improve through simulations with projected revenue growth of millions.
- Studied TensorFlow under the developers of the library in special classes offered at Google.
- Worked in a complex codebase of nearly 2 billion lines of code without damaging any other function of Google Dynamic Search Ads.