Business Applications Developer III2019 - PRESENTCentralSquare
Technologies: SSIS, Tableau, SQL Server, Salesforce
- Developed multiple data marts like finance, HR, and collections; also created reports and dashboards using Tableau.
- Set up the Tableau Server for the entire organization and created security models and assigned more than 100 users to different groups.
- Automated many integration processes between different applications, e.g., between ADP and Salesforce along with automating the new-hire and exit processes using SSIS.
- Performed the technical feasibility of the requirements and provided alternative solutions to the stakeholders.
- Automated course assignments to learners in a learning management system through API by using SSIS.
- Used SSIS to create mappings and schedule the loads into Salesforce and also extract from Salesforce.
Senior Solutions Specialist2017 - 2019Deloitte
Technologies: OBIEE 12c, ODI, Informatica, Oracle, SQL Server, OAC
- Worked as a technical lead and data architect—implementing overall design of the solution including the data movement/modeling and reporting.
- Worked on SQL and PL/SQL scripts (procedure, function, and packages) and resolved performance issues by tuning the queries.
- Provided the physical data models and logical data models.
- Oversaw the different test cycles like FUT, TUT, SIT, and UAT along with reviewing and validating the technical documentation.
- Performed the technical feasibility of the requirements and provided the alternative solutions to the client.
- Led a team of six people and tracked work progress to meet deadlines.
BI Analyst2011 - 2016Department of Finance Services and Innovation
Technologies: OBIEE, SQL Server, SSIS, Informatica, DOMO
- Demonstrated the BI features to clients and participated in the requirement gathering and analysis.
- Created the data model for this BI solution and planned and developed all the ETL routines by using SSIS and created reports and dashboards in OBIEE.
- Created the dashboard for the minister by using the tool DOMO.
- Designed and developed the database tasks for a trends report in the app.
- Generated solutions in OBIEE/BI/DWH (end to end).
- Created daily basis reports and scheduled the reports as per user request.
- Maintained a BI application by resolving the BI issues, monitoring the daily BI loads, and implementing the CRs on a quarterly basis.
Senior ETL Developer2010 - 2011Department of Education and Training
Technologies: OBIEE 11g, Informatica 9.6 and SQL Server 2016
- Ported all the Oracle target code to an SQL Server and created a high-level design and low-level design in EA.
- Implemented ETL specifications and developed the ETLs to load data from the source to DM.
- Created dashboards using OBIEE and created an SSAS cube for reporting and analysis.
Consultant2008 - 2010Deloitte
Technologies: OBIEE, Informatica, Oracle
- Worked as an ETL module lead and implemented the ETL design for this project.
- Created the TDD and reviewed the documents created by peers.
- Mapped the different legacy systems (CMS-Link, C2AP, VROR, and E Directory) in relation to the Siebel customer service application.
- Developed Oracle procedures, Informatica mappings, and Unix shell scripts.
Consultant2007 - 2008Capgemini
Technologies: Informatica, Oracle
- Developed ETL mappings for one module (ERP-HR systems) in the data conversion.
- Mapped the two different systems (PeopleSoft, Oracle apps).
- Liaised with the client to understand the requirements.
- Created and reviewed Oracle procedures and Informatica mappings and validated unit testing documents.
Associate Consultant2004 - 2007Genpact
Technologies: Informatica, Oracle, BO
- Contributed to the development, enhancement, and implementation of the enterprise data warehousing (EDW) process and data mart.
- Worked on the complete SDLC from extraction, transformation, and loading of data using Informatica.
- Created Oracle procedures or Informatica mappings to move from various systems to a single transaction history database.
- Created, updated, and maintained ETL technical documentation.